Sarafan - comfortable clothes in the summer. Especially if the clothes are made of light fabrics, then the sundress will become irreplaceable in hot days! If you sew a sundress of dense material, then you can dress it in autumn and spring. Under it, you can wear a turtleneck or t-shirt, depending on the weather conditions. Made from a dense fabric sundress will warm the girl in the winter, and will not hold down the baby's movements. Consider 5 variants of sarafans for a girl.
- Measure the length of the sundress and the width of the chest.
- Sew clothes with shuttlecock, then shorten the length of the pattern to the intended width of the shuttlecock.
- The width of the thorax is divided into 4 segments, and after that we add 2-3 cm. We obtain the desired width of the pattern of the shelf along the line of the thorax.
- Postpone 8-10 centimeters to the height of the chest. The front and back shelves are almost identical, there is a difference only in the circumference of the armhole. On the back, it is more gently sloping than on the front.
- Draw a pattern on paper, cut it out and begin to cut. Do not forget about the allowances on the seams!
In the end, you should get the following:
- Back 1 pattern;
- Front part 1 pattern;
- Twill 2 patterns;
- Shuttlecock 1-2 patterns;
- Upper section perforation;
- Obtachka front shelf (top) 1 pattern.
So, to sew a beautiful sundress, you need to do the following:
- Bratel fold in and melt.
- Brateli turn inside out, iron. You can use a tape or elastic tape to create straps.
- Fold the rear part with the front, the front side should be inside, and stitch the side seams.
- Screw the straps to the shelves, adjust the length.
- Place the obtack on the upper edge of the front shelf and back, the front side should be inside. Secure the straps and parts with a seam.
- Sew the side seams of the facing.
- Stroke and detach the edge of the facing turned on the wrong side.
- For 2-3 centimeters from the edge, lay a line that will fix the obtachka on the bottom.
- Process the bottom with a seam.
If, you sew a sundress with flounces, then sewflounces lateral sections, lower edge to be treated with a seam, and top - attach, and sew to the bottom edge of the product. The dress is ready! Let the daughter with pleasure wears it! In addition, you can decorate it with various accessories and appliqués. 2) Summer dress without using a pattern. The sewing model is simpler than the previous one. You can do it even if you never took a needle before. The work will take about 20 minutes, and your beloved daughter will have new clothes. The dress can be made from different fabrics, and a plain fabric with a bright print is also suitable. For tailoring you will need:
- A small piece of cloth, which you can wrap your daughter.
- 1.5 - 2 meter tape for straps.
The sarafan itself consists of 2 parts, whichexactly the same: pass and back. Clothes should be free, and do not interfere with the movement of the child, so the width of each part should be increased by 10-15 centimeters, than half the girth of your baby's hips. The dress will turn flared. We proceed to the scheme for cutting a sarafan:
- Fabric folded face down, mark the length and width of the future sarafan, and draw an armhole.
- 2 detail the back and pass the cut, and do not forget about the allowances on the seams. No tape on webbing? Then make straps of fabric.
- Turn the edge of the armhole and stitch it.
- Sew the side seams.
- Turn the bottom of the sarafan, stitch it. You can, at will, add a shuttlecock, braid and so on.
- Turn the neck and make the kuliska.
- Put the ribbon in the kuliska and tie a bow.
For older girls, you can sew the same sarafan, but it needs to be cut diagonally. 3) Dress for girls with "wings". The product wears lace wings instead of straps. For tailoring you will need:
- Cotton fabric.
- Lace "Sewing" - 50 centimeters.
To sew a sarafan, you will need:
- Measure the length of the sarafan, and make 2 patterns of the transfer and the back. Do not forget about the allowances for seams, the processing of the lower part and the cusp.
- The front side folds fold inward, and grind the side seams.
- Lace to attach to the front and back. Check with the diagram.
- Cut the edges of the armhole into the hem and detach.
- The edge of the neck is folded in such a way that you can insert the rubber band.
- Process the bottom of the sundress, you can sew ruches or flounces for beauty.
The outfit is ready! You got a summer lace dress for your beloved daughter. You can decorate the product with ribbons. 4) Weaved summer sarafan. Just sew a children's sarafan with a cut off skirt. You will need these materials:
- Summer light fabric, somewhere 60-70 centimeters. It all depends on the age of the girl and on the length of the product.
- Threads, braid.
In order to sew a sundress will need:
- Remove all measurements from the child and mark out the pattern. The scheme is very simple, so you can work directly on the fabric. You can use the scheme below.
- Process the edges of all parts.
- Sew the back seam on the skirt and shelf.
- A shelf and a skirt fold inward parts inside, and pritachajte on a line of a waist. Add a skirt in the process a little.
- Lower the hem of the skirt and stitch the seam.
- Top the seam with a suture.
- Choose a place for the straps, and prityachte them.
- If there is a desire, you can decorate the product with pockets, openwork appliqué or girdle.
The dress is ready, and your daughter can wear a new thing,with pleasure. 5) Two-sided sarafan for the girl. At first, it may seem that sewing a two-sided sundress is much more complicated than usual, but this is a delusion. Simplicity and speed - the main advantages of the product! For tailoring you will need the following materials:
- Threads in harmony with the fabric.
- Two fabrics of 80 centimeters each. One side can be sewn from thin jeans, and the other - from cotton.
In order to sew a sundress you need to do the following: