We turn our own wadded disks into elegantroses If the holiday is ahead of your loved ones, and you have not decided what to give, make an original present with your own hands. Available in almost every house wadded disks can easily be turned into a hand-crafted article in the form of a pretty rose on a brown stalk with green foliage. For the product you will need:
- cotton wool (packing)
- creped paper (brown and green)
- wooden skewers
- foam sponge
- gouache (orange and red hue).
If all of the above are already at your fingertips, proceed to making a gift.
- Lubricate the skewer with glue and place on a prepared cotton pad. After wrapping the cotton wool around the skewer, press it firmly so that the glue can grasp well.
- On this blank, put another cotton wool disc, creating, thus, the bud of our flower. Observe the described technology, wind 7 - 8 discs, which form the head of the rose.
- For sepals, cut out a kind of "summer fence" out of green paper.
- Giving the corners of the "fence" the natural form of the leaf, wrap it around the finished flower head.
Now go to the manufacture of the stem.
- From brown paper cut out a thin, long strip.
- Moving in a spiral, wind it on a wooden skewer. Start the stripes near the bud, and fix the end at the bottom of the skewer with a small drop of glue.
Let's turn foliage.
- From green crepe paper, cut out jagged leaves, which are usually found in roses.
- Using glue, carefully fasten them on the stem.
In the end, we'll work a little gouachecolors, which give the edges of the petals a natural color of the flowers. Do it best with a sponge, which in this case you replace the brush. Everything, your present is ready. You can also decorate the heart of rosesbeads. If the house has perfume with a scent of roses, do not forget to sprinkle it on your product. And if the toilet water in the vial is over, you can use it as an original vase.