- Bead Weaving colors on French technology
- Beautiful Beaded anemone
- Video: French braiding the leaves of beads
The new, quite interesting and widespreadbeadwork called French or braided arc. French technique of weaving with beads designed to create flower arrangements. With this weaving individual leaves, flower buds obtained so realistic that it is not always possible to distinguish the living from the floral bouquets created from beads.
The essence of the French art is a special arcweaving parallel sections. The uniqueness of this type of bead can create the leaves of various shapes, sizes. This applies flowers and buds, which can be woven of all kinds.
To better understand what the French beading is to study the proposed workshop.
Bead Weaving colors on French technology
Master class on the French weaving is not too much trouble. Members who have just become acquainted with the French direction, will be able to easily overpower the fashionable technique of beading.
Stages of rounded leaves and flower petals
It is necessary to take special wires forBeadwork. Measure a piece of up to seventy centimeters. The cross section of the wire depends on the beads. For smaller take the wire thinner is better for large tightly. If petal or leaf will be larger, the wire should be longer;
To create a flat petal, leafis aligned to the plane of the table. When creating a bend is necessary to use the same amount of beads as in the opposite arc. The left and right side must have the same arc;
Remaining after the beading tips you need not twist, but to leave that to create the flower stem to seal it.
This workshop provides a classicrounded shape size small petals. If you want to reduce or enlarge the created piece of paper, then respectively in the ratio of the number of beads varies based on, arcs.
Weave leaflets pointed shapeThe master class will help to diversify the composition of the colors, making a bunch of interesting and original. should change the technology to create the vertices to create a pointed leaf.
Stages of Development
Beautiful Beaded anemone
Any master class on creating
It can be based on several techniques of beading, but this lesson is unique in that it provides only for French braiding.
Stages of Flower
- On the selected segment of wire is necessary to make a loop of large size. Hinge tail must have two - one in seven centimeters and another seventy;
- On six small tail strung beads and a long nine. Little tail is attached to the main method of twisting;
- Encircle the core wire further so that the angle was set at forty-five degrees. Nine are strung beads and doing a manipulation of the same on the other side. So, setting up a framework of a leaf;
- Flower species such as anemone has severalpetals varieties - small and larger. Small are the foundation of the six beads and four arcs. Larger base is the same as the arc are seven beads;
- Must be made for each type six petals.
Assembling flower petals obtained fixed. They are placed, alternating large and small, so that the first located on the second.
Scourge leaves, sepals and form a flower After the flower bud is assembled, begin to weave the leaves and sepals:
The new loop has two ends of different length. On shorter strung eight beads. Of the six first upper beads twisted loop, attach it to the base;
Video: French braiding the leaves of beads