- Stages of work for beginners
- We embroider animals according to the scheme in technology to eliminate
- Schemes of animals for embroidery
At first sight it may seem that
A very complex process. But this is not so. The main thing that you need to master is the basic methods of filling the circle and the angle. By doing this, you will be able to
Interesting paintings and panels. Small embroidered images are ideal for drawing greeting cards.
If you want to involve children in this activity,Then invite them to embroider various animals in the technique of isolating. In this article, schemes for beginners, numbered with numbers, will be proposed. Such tips will help beginners to better cope with the task.
Stages of work for beginners
Before embroidering animals according to the pattern of the scheme, it is necessary to follow certain rules:
- Develop a sketch of the future image. On the draft, draw a sketch of the drawing that you would like to embroider. This is done in order to have the opportunity to correct or add some details;
- Make a drawing in full size. It is desirable that the paper was in a box, so it would be more convenient to fill all the basic figures in the isonite technique;
- Select a solid foundation on whichEmbroider pattern. Attach your drawing to it on the reverse side. To prevent the sheet from moving, fix it with a paper clip. Experienced needlewomen put a sketch directly on a solid base;
- With a simple pencil, mark the contour of the sketch, punctures will be made in these places;
- From the wrong side, puncture the marks with an awl or a thick needle;
- The first stitch starts at the back of the cardboard, and the tail of the thread is glued with glue or tape.
We embroider animals according to the scheme in technology to eliminate
After studying the basic figures and techniques for their implementation, you can begin to work in the technique of isolating over schemes with symbols in the form of numbers. For an example, schemes of animals will be presented.
Cat For work in technology,Cardboard blue, multicolored paper, thread with a needle and scissors. Put on the cardboard holes on the edge of the picture, this is done on the back of the main material, if you look at the mirror image of the sketch. Thread a gray shade embroider the animal's head on the basis of receiving the filling of the circle. The stitch size is shown in the diagram. Simply sew a mustache with white color. Work on the body is done in gray threads. You need to fill it in two corners. Ears are made in the same way and shade. The tail is filled with a white tint also in the form of a corner. Cut from the colored paper figures for the eyes, nose and mouth. Glue them with glue to the head of the animal.
Hedgehog Materials remain the same. The first stage of the work, as always, is to make holes from the inside of the cardboard. The scheme of the animal is embroidered with brown and gray threads, on the basis of the filling of the arc. The nose is made gray in the form of the main shape of the corner. To get a concave shape, while passing the remaining stitches, you need to stretch the thread under them. And then, sew the lower arc. Numbers indicate tips on the animal's chart. The paws are made in a brown shade in the shape of a circle. The nose and eyes are cut from the paper and fixed on the muzzle.
TurtleBegins as described above. The trunk of the animal is embroidered in three stages, using the method of filling the circle. Make stitches with dark brown threads, and then with the same color, only a lighter tone. Finish the work with a dark brown color. The paws are made according to the scheme with figures in the shape of an oval. The concave shape is obtained by stretching the thread through the last stitches. The head is also embroidered by the method of filling the circumference in the technique of isolating. The eyes of the animal are made from pieces of black paper.