Any baby dress that you saw in fashioncatalogs or in the shop window, you can easily make at home. Of course, you will spend a little more time on this than just picking out the outfit in the store, but you will get much more pleasure from this process. To model a dress for your little daughter you need very little of your time. First, you need to draw a pattern-the base of the dress. Later you can use it when creating other styles of dresses, if you want to make changes to this scheme. Let's see in more detail how to easily and quickly make a pattern of dresses for your daughter, as well as a pattern of sleeves for a dress and a turndown collar. Based on these simple patterns, you and your imagination can create much more unique and original models. Below are the main parameters that you will need to design a dress for a small preschool girl (you will have different values, but it is important to do all of these items).
- The distance from the back to the waist is 26 centimeters
- The length of the dress is 50 centimeters
- Shoulder - 9 centimeters
- Cut neck - 13.5 centimeters
- Breast cut - 30 centimeters
- Sleeve - 36 centimeters
Let's turn to the drawing of a dress for a girl. Let's start with the first step. Draw a rectangle, labeling the vertices A, B, C, D.
- The length of the dress is the distance AD, which is equal toBC, and is 56 centimeters. The sides of the rectangle AB and CD are also equal. Their length is 34 centimeters. To the length of the semicircle of the chest, we add an additional 4 centimeters, regardless of your parameters. So it turns out 30 + 4 = 34. It is worth considering that adding these four centimeters for freedom of fit, our dress becomes quite free. If you want a tight fitting model, then make an increase of only 2-3 centimeters.
- Further, from the point A lay down 16 centimeters,forming a point D. This third of the semicircle of the chest, according to the measure, to which we add 6 centimeters, regardless of your parameters. For our example comes out: 30 divide by 3, get 10 and add 6 centimeters. We leave our 16 cm. From the obtained point Г we draw an even line to the point of intersection with the straight line BC. We mark the point T1.
- We mark the waist line on the dress. From our point A debug down 26 centimeters. We mark the point T. From the formed point T to the side of the BC line we draw a straight line. Mark a new point T1.
The second step is to designate the pattern of the dress.
- Mark the line of the side on the dress. On the line ГГ1 we mark the middle, this is the point Г4. From it we mark the straight line in the direction of our direct DC. This is our point - N. The point formed at the intersection with the line TT1, we mark as T2.
- Let's move on to marking the width of the armhole armhole. From the formed point Г4 in both directions, left and right, we debug along ½ the width of the armhole. These are our points Γ2 and Γ3. For our case, it turns out 9.5 centimeters. To properly calculate divide the semicircle of the chest by your parameters by 4 and add 2 centimeters, it does not matter for what size. In our case: 30 divide by 4 and add 2. It turns out to be 9.5 cm. From the new points of T2 and T3 upwards we draw straight lines to the intersection with the main line AB. We obtain two new points Π and Π1.
Let's go to the third step in creating a pattern for the dress.
- Denote the rise of the shelf. To do this, upwards from our points B and P1 we draw the lines upwards of 2 centimeters each. We obtain two points Π2 and Π3, which must be joined.
- To denote the pattern of the shoulder and armhole lines, it is necessary to divide the PG2 line in two, and the line P1G3 into equal three parts.
We proceed to the fourth step of the construction. Note the main lines and points for the construction of the back.
- To indicate the neck cut from point Ato the right debug five centimeters. it is necessary to divide into three parts the semicircle of the neck by our standards and add a half centimeter. In our case, 13.5 divide by 3 and add our 0.5 centimeters. Also, from point 5, we draw up a line of 1.5 centimeters, and then connect the point A with a line that is slightly concave inward.
- The slope of the shoulder is denoted by drawing down from the point Pone and a half centimeter. To designate the line of the shoulder we designate from the point 1.5 on the neck of the backrest through the point 1.5 on the slope of the shoulder the line of 9 centimeters, depending on your parameters.
- To denote the line of the backhoe arm from the point T2, divide the angle in half, draw a straight line by 2.5 centimeters. After this, from point 9 through point ПГ2 and point 2,5 we lead a straight line to Г4.
The fifth step is to create a pattern of dress.
- To indicate the line of the side seam from the point T2, you should hold two centimeters to the right. Starting from point T4, through point 2 to the line DC we conduct a straight line, not reaching a centimeter to it.
- To construct the line of the bottom of the dress, the length DH is divided in two, and the point of division by a smooth line is connected with our point 1.
The sixth stage. Building a transmission.
- Mark the neckline from the point P3 downwardsline in 5,5 centimeters. We divide into three semicircles of the neck according to the measurements, adding a centimeter. In our case, 13.5 is divided into three parts and add 1 centimeter. We get 5.5 centimeters.
- After that, from point P3 to the left we spend 5 centimeters. We divide into three semicircles of the neck, additionally adding half a centimeter. For our measurements: 13.5 divide by three and add 0.5 centimeters.
- Point 5 and 5,5 must be combined with a concave line.
- From point P2 downwards we conduct a straight line of length threecentimeter, noting the inclination of the shoulder. We designate the line of the shoulder, after passing from point 5, on the neck, transfer, the line to point 3, on the slope of the shoulder. This line is 9 centimeters, depending on your measurements.
The seventh step of creation.
- We note the line of the armhole, after passing from the point T3, dividing the angle equally, the line into two centimeters. Then starting from the 9th point, through the lower point of the marking on N1T3, we draw a line through 2 to the point T4.
- Line of a lateral seam should be designated, having spent from T2 to the left a line in two centimeters. Then draw from G4 straight to DC, passing through 2, but not reaching the centimeter line.
Final stage. For the construction of the waist line we draw from T1 down a line of two centimeters to point 2, which is on the side seam. The bottom of the dress is marked with a line elongated from the sun by 2 cm. Point 2 is connected with 1 bottom. Pattern for the dress is ready. Good luck!