Your attention is offered a simple way of sewing a children's ballroom costume. There are several ways to build a pattern:
- Take a scheme of children's leotard sports style in magazines.
- Take a pattern for sewing T-shirts, T-shirts and panties in the guise.
- Unscrew the existing sports swimsuit and transfer it to the sheet.
- Draw the diagram in the home.
The costume must comply with all parameters,otherwise the participant may not be allowed to compete. Before building a pattern, you need to remove the correct measurements from the child. Have to work with children from 5 years. To work it was convenient, put the child on a chair, and begin to take measurements. Council. On the waist, wear a not very wide elastic band, since the competition should have panties that completely cover the buttocks. We start to take such parameters, but we write all the values in 1/2 size: Gauge measures:
- Half-neck neck - Posh. It is measured on the base of the neck.
- Half-grip of the chest - Pog. We measure horizontally around the chest.
- Half-girdle of the waist - Sweat. We measure around the waist.
- Half-girdle of hips - Pob. We measure the maximum protruding points on the buttocks and hips.
- Back length to waist - Dust. We measure from the base of the neck through the scapula to the waist.
- The inclination of the shoulder is Nn. We measure from the bottom point of the shoulder to the middle of the back.
- The width of the back is Шсп. We measure horizontally between the basins of the armpits. Write half the value.
- The height of the side is sideways. Let the child clamp the ruler under the arm, and measure the height to the waist.
- The length of the shelf to the waist is Dpt. We measure from the upper point of the shoulder through the chest to the waist.
- The inclination of the shoulder is Nn. We measure from the bottom point of the shoulder through the chest to the middle of the waist.
- Breast width - Shg. We measure between the armpits. Write a half value.
- Length of the shoulder - Dpl. We measure from the base of the neck to the bottom of the shoulder seam.
Parameters for the sleeve:
- The total length of the sleeve - Odr. We measure from the bottom of the shoulder to the wrist.
- The length of the sleeve to the elbow is dr. We measure from the bottom of the shoulder to the elbow.
- The volume of the hand is Ohr. We measure the most massive part of the arm near the armpit.
- Circle of the elbow - Eagle. We measure around the elbow.
- Circumference of the wrist - Orz. We measure around the wrist.
Parameters for the bottom of the leotard:
- The length of the seat is Дтп + Дтс. From the front waist line (A) to the waistline of the rear half (B).
- Length to fastener - crash. We measure the distance from A to C. C is the place where the seam will be placed.
- The length of the transmission - Tr. We measure in front from the gum to the place where the leg begins.
- Back length - Tp cn. We measure behind from the elastic band to the fold under the buttock.
Next, we will enter some values that were obtained when sewing a ball gown on the 30th size. Backrest construction:
- Draw a vertical and horizontal line, at the intersection - the point P.
- From P down, measure Dst = 26 centimeters. This will be T.
- From T up, measure Sideways + 2 centimeters, 15 + 2 = 17 centimeters. This will be G.
- From T down measure Pob / 3, 34/3 = 11.3 centimeters. This will be B.
- From T down measure Dt = 24 centimeters. It will be N.
- From P, D, T, B, H, draw the lines to the right.
- From P to the right side, measure Psh / 3, 13/3 = 4.3 centimeters. This will be P1.
- From P to the lower area, measure PP1 / 3, 4.3 / 3 = 1.4 centimeters. This will be P2.
- Through Р2, Р1 draw a neck of a back.
- From P1 draw an arc with a radius of 10 centimeters.
- From T draw an arc of radius Hpc + 1, 27.5 + 1 = 28.5 centimeters.
- At the intersection - P.
- Connect P1, P.
- From Г to the right area measure Пог / 2, 30/2 = 15 centimeters, get Г1.
- From Г to the right area measure Шсп = 12 centimeters, get Ш1.
- From Ш1 to the top measure 5 centimeters, get Ш.
- Through П, Ш, Г1 on a curve draw an armhole.
- From T to the right area, measure Pot / 2, 25/2 = 12.5 centimeters and name T1.
- From B to the right area, measure Pob / 2, 34/2 = 17 centimeters and name B1.
- Connect G1, T1, B1 and draw a side line.
- From Н Т to the right area measure 3 centimeters, and name the point Н1.
- The BB1 line is divided into two parts and we lay the perpendicular to TT1.
- From the waist to the lower area, measure Tp cn = 17.5 centimeters and name the point H2.
- Connect B1, H2, H1 straight segments.
Draw a line of cutout panties by a smooth line. The dancers, in general, have an intractable figure, so you need to take this moment into account and correct the scheme: from T to the top and bottom measure 1-2 centimeters and draw a dash to T1, and then close it. Building a shelf. The construction is given for the 30th size. In the presented formulas substitute the values.
- We draw a vertical line and a horizontal line. At the intersection we put P3.
- From P3 down, measure Dpt = 29 centimeters - T2.
- From T2 up, measure B side + 2 cm, 15 + 2 = 17 centimeters - G2.
- From T2 down, measure Pob / 3, 34/3 = 11.3 centimeters - B2.
- From P3, G2, T2, B2 to the left, draw lines.
- From P3 measure to the left side Psh / 3, 13.3 = 4.3 cm - P4.
- From Р3 to the bottom side measure Р3Р4 = 4.3 cm - Р5.
- Through Р4, Р5 smoothly draw a neck of a shelf.
- From P4 draw an arc with a radius of Dpl = 10 centimeters.
- From T2, draw an arc of radius Rn + 1 centimeters, 28 + 1 = 29 centimeters before intersection - we get P1.
- Connect P4, P1 line.
- From Г2 to the left side measure Pg / 2, 30/2 = 15 centimeters and get point Г3.
- From Г2 to the left side, measure Шг = 11.5 centimeters and get point Ш2.
- From Ш2 to the top measure 3.5 centimeters and the point Ш3 is formed.
- Through П1, Ш3, Г3 we draw a straight line with a smooth line.
- From T2 to the left side, measure Pot / 2, 25/2 = 12.5 centimeters, you will get T3.
- From B2 to the left side measure Pob / 2, 34/2 = 17 centimeters, you will get B3.
- Through T3, T3, B3 draw a side.
- From T2 to the lower region we measure DTi = 18 centimeters and we obtain the point H2.
- From H2 to the left side, measure 3 centimeters and get the point H3.
- B2B3 divide in half and draw a perpendicular to the waist line. Further down we measure Tp = 10 centimeters and get the point 10.
- Through B3, 10, H3 draw a line of cutout panties.
Construction of a sleeve. First, draw a grid correctly.
- In the center of the sheet in the upper region, put O. Down from O draw a straight line.
- From O to the lower region, we put Δp = 41 centimeters and get the point 3. From the third line we draw a horizontal line and get the wrist line.
- From O to the lower area, measure Ap = 22 centimeters and name the end of the line L. From A, draw a horizontal line and form the elbow line.
- From O to the lower area, measure Or / 3-1 centimeter, 18 / 3-1 = 5 centimeters and get the point P. From P draw a horizontal line.
- From P in two directions measure Or / 2, 18/2 = 9 centimeters. Call O1, O2.
- From L in two directions, measure the Eagle / 2 = 8.3 centimeters. Name A1, A2.
- From point З in two parties measure Orz / 2, 12/2 = 6 centimeters. Name it 3, 3.
- Connect O1, A1, and Z1 with a straight line. Connect O2, A2, and Z2 by a straight line.
We build the pellets:
- The lines O1N and PO2 should be divided into two equal halves - we call the resulting points 1, 2.
- From 1 and 2 upwards we draw perpendiculars, which are equal to the height of the OP, and we call the points 3, 4.
- Measurements (31) and (42) are divided into two equal parts in half, and we call the formed points 5,8.
- 3O and O4 we divide in half - we call the points 6, 7.
- From 6 and 7 we draw bisectors. On the bisector of 6 in the lower region - 1 centimeter, we put the label 1 '. On the bisector of 7 in the lower region - 1.2 centimeters, we put the label 1.2 '.
- Via O1, 5, 1 ', O, 1.2', 8, O2, by drawing, draw the sleeves of the sleeve.
All parts of the swimsuit are made according to the present standards. It should be cut without allowances for seams, but there are exceptions:
- allowance is taken into account
- for a zipper 1 centimeter.
- for the processing of the sleeve - 3 centimeters.
- on the neck, if you want a collar - 0.7 centimeters.
That's all! The ball dress is ready for the contest! Decorate it with different accessories.