When our little children grow up, and comestime to send them to a nursery or kindergarten most mothers have a lot of additional hassle, including how to beautifully and correctly make and arrange a hairstyle for their daughter. Baby hair, especially if your kids are still very young, will differ very much from adult hairstyles. Hair in children is so tender and fragile that everyday weaving braids can damage their normal growth. It is worth considering such options for beautiful children's hairdos, which not only will not harm your baby, but, on the contrary, can contribute to her comfortable pastime in a children's preschool. What is worth paying special attention to
- It is impossible for young children to very strongly tighten hair on the head with elastic bands, especially if the hairdo that you plan to make should last for a long time.
- Even if there is a need to braid the hair in a complex hairstyle, be sure to give the hair and baby head a rest from the elastics and hairpins after this.
- Hair from the forehead should be removed, as they interfere with normal vision and additional problems may arise, for example, strabismus.
- When you visit a nursery nursery or kindergarten, as well as other places where it is crowded, for hygienic purposes, you should not leave long hair loose.
- Hair jewelry should be chosen verycarefully. Make sure that they do not harm the child. Hairpins with sharp tips or elastic bands with tight fixation are not suitable for babies.
Choosing the right options for children's hairstylesLet's try to pick up those hairstyles that will be most acceptable for children attending kindergarten. Of the simplest and most common options, all the same pigtails will be relevant, but not too tightened and fixing the scythe only at its bottom. If the tails, then using soft non-hard rubber bands. In the event that your baby has not got long hair yet, and the bangs are already there and prevents them from looking normally, you can fix it with sparing sticks, or make a small tail of a bang in the form of a "palm" just above your forehead. Now consider other possible options for children's hairstyles in a hurry. Original tails This hairstyle has a backbone of two tails.
Openwork Pigtail One of the cute, but rarely encountered children's hairstyles, which can be done in a few minutes.
"Two hearts" If your daughter's hair is long enough, you can make a simple, but very nice hairstyle of two tails.
This is only a small part of children's hairdos,which can be used as a basis, coming up with for your daughters a new variety of tails and braids or combined weave that you can easily do with your own hands. Connect your imagination and your daughter will feel like a real princess in the circle of her little peers.