Butterflies - one of the most beautiful creaturesnature. They live next to us beautiful, mysterious and unvalued to the extent they deserve. A beautiful creation of nature, a part of which we can weave from beads and have it in the form of a craft created by our own hands. This weaving is on hand even for beginners.
- It is necessary to dial 35 beads on the wire.
- Pass one end of the wire again through 15 beads, making a ring.
- Type 16 more beads by passing the second end of the wire through 11.
- Type 14 more pcs. beads, having passed the second end through 5 of them.
- Repeat: 9 and 6 beads.
- At the same time, you can make the trunk of ourof an insect. The weaving begins with a set of three beads. Both ends of the wire pass through the fourth bead. String on each of them one more and repeat these manipulations 3 more times.
- Finish the wickerwork. The scheme of weaving is slightly different: we collect 25 beads on one end of the wire and twist the wire between each other. Such wings, as you yourself know, we need to make two.
- The finished blue butterfly of beads will be obtained after we have connected all parts of our craft.
The principle of weaving in it is exactly the same. But:
- each wing consists of two parts that are weaved separately;
- The wings themselves are made of beads of two colors. The diagram shows how they should be combined;
- The butterfly's body consists of one column of beads of different diameters;
- The wing contains several elements that are difficult for novice masters.
To make a ringlet, start weaving with the topwing edges. Having typed on a wire one black bead, we twist a wire, then we dial 4 more black and 4 white beads, start to weave a ringlet. Note that the wire doubles through 2 black, 7 white and again through 2 black beads. The two lower "feathers" of our wing are typed into one thread. The lower second wing of our beauty is symmetrical, so we knit from the top in any direction. Connect all the details, as suggested by the diagram, a bead from a bead is ready for flight.
A simple butterfly
The proposed scheme of weaving is very simple andit is suitable for the first works of beginning masters. Despite this, the butterfly turns out quite beautiful. Material for work is also required standard:
- beads of three colors;
- wire diameter of 0.3 mm - 40 cm.
How to make the antennae so curly. After you finish the weaving, straighten the ends of the wire, cut off the excess, leaving 5 cm behind, and, having clamped the tip with round-nosed pliers, twist them in opposite directions.
This wonderful accessory also needs to startweave from the tail and finish with antennae. Yellow wings do each separately, starting from the far tip. All the other nuances of the weave are well illustrated by the scheme. If the antennae from the tubes you seem heavy, you can make them from the same wire, like a simple butterfly. From this cabbage you will get an original beautiful brooch or pendant.
The photo shows a scheme by which anyThe skilled worker can embroider a miracle butterfly on a handbag, jacket or jeans. To do this you will need beads of three colors: silver, blue and black. It will be interesting to look, if a flat beauty will have a real spiral twirled antennae!