A bead case will be a good gift for any holiday. A simple master class with an embroidery scheme.
We bring to your attention a master class onthe creation of a case for glasses from beads. This thing shows how well the beads are combined with the embroidery on the canvas. In this case, you can store glasses, and if you double it, you can put crochet hooks or double-pointed spokes in it. If you do not fold it in half and add a lining, you will get a very long case that fits for large knitting needles. Dimensions of the finished product - case 8 × 14.3 cm Stitches that were used in the product:
- I've written;
- "Back needle";
- oblique tapestry;
- the Scottish smooth surface;
- scalloped curb.
- 28 g cream bead-grain № 11
- 7 g of green beads-grain №11
- 7 g beads-grain-colored somon №11
- 7 g of bronze beads-grain N11
- Beaded needle and thread in the tone of beads or fabrics
- 1 coil twisted thread № 12 colors light somon
- 1 coil of motley green twisted thread No. 12
- 1 hank of a floss in six additions (cream, pale pink, somon, pale yellow, golden, light green)
- 1 coil of variegated (cream, yellow, brown, blue) twisted thread No. 12
- 1 coil of variegated (green and somon) silk or woolen embroidery thread
- 1 coil of variegated (cream, pale pink, pale green, pale blue) silk or woolen embroidery thread
- 1 bobbin of mohair thread for embroidery, color light saumon
- 1 coil of metallized golden floss in six additions
- Tapestry Needle
- Blunt needle for embroidery with beads
- Canva 18 with a size of 8.5 x 30 cm
- Lining cloth measuring 8.5 x 35 cm
- Ironing board and iron
- Straight pins.
Description of the steps of the product 1. First you need to tuck the upper edge of the canvas by the width of three stitches and iron it. 2. Using variegated green thread No. 12 in four folds, sew the hem into place with vertical stitches on three canvas threads, as in Fig. 3-31. 3. Then make the festoons of six beads (two pink, one green and three pink) on each second stitch along the upper edge of the fold. String must be one pink bead on both sides of the green, as in Fig. 3-31. 4. Next, with a "back needle" stitch, sew one green bead to each stitch along the bottom row of straight stitches. 5. Embroider a zigzag pattern with a burgel stitch, add three green beads after the dark green row. 6. With an oblique tapestry embroider the central strip, the Scottish smoothness - side elements only without beads. 7. Embroider a light green deck and a long bargello element, following fig. 3-32. First, perform section A from top to bottom, then B from bottom to top, finally section C from top to bottom. 8. Add inclined beads stitches on the central tapestry element, for this purpose it is necessary to put in the needle a bead string. 9. Add the beads to the Scottish land, for this take twisted thread number 12 in one addition - the same ones with which you embroidered the Scottish smooth surface. Assembling the product 1. Cut the edges of the canvas so that there are two threads of canvas on all sides. 2. Turn 1 cm of the short side of the lining and iron. 3. Align the short side, trimmed in step 2, with the upper edge of the canvas, folding it to the underside together so that the hem of the liner is just above the beaded finish of the canvas (thus, the beads will not scratch the glasses when they are removed or inserted into the case). 4. Sew with a small stitch "back needle" on the lining at a distance of 0.3 cm from the fold. 5. To the inside of the canvas, pin the lining. 6. Stitch "back needle" sew the lower hem to hold it in place, then sweep the sides. 7. Remove the pins, cut off the extra edges of the lining flush with the canvas. 8. Twist the thread in the four stitches with the stitched side stitches, sewing both layers of fabric. The case is ready!