Nothing adds comfort to your interior likewooden objects: tables, bedside tables, beds, or nice, pleasing things - handicrafts, paintings and other small things. And have you ever thought how stylish and wooden lamps will look like at home? 4 master class how to make a chandelier from wood - very stylish and modern! See the workshops suggested below.appreciate the photos of finished wooden chandeliers - you will be amazed at the ease of manufacture and elegance of the forms. Such chandeliers made of wood with their own hands will look harmoniously in any room - from the hallway to the bedroom, moreover - they can be hung on the veranda or in the garage - they will emit a warm, romantic diffused light everywhere. The content of the article:
Master class number 1: Ceiling lamp made of wood
What is the geometry of the room? From the location of the walls, furniture, tyuly, pictures ... Add more style to your room by adding the geometry of the chandelier into it! Such a stylish ceiling light from wooden slats is not difficult to manufacture, but it looks very impressive. Materials and tools
- 18 wooden slats (columns);
- construction stapler with brackets;
- metal pendant for chandelier;
- paint for metal;
- a jigsaw;
Installation process Let's prepare the frame of the chandelier - wooden posts. They will be a natural color.
- First, we saw 4 identical high columns - according to the height of the chandelier.
- Then we will make 8 more - for transverse inserts.
Step 2: We make the chandelier frame.
- Make the first frame. We take 2 long guides, put them parallel to each other, 2 short ones - across between them and fasten in all corners with a construction stapler.
- We also use the second pair of long strips. It turned out 2 frames. With the same stapler we connect them with other cross rails. It turns out a kind of cube.
Add to the frame designer touch - throughEach side of the cube will lay another diagonal rail. To do this, we cut one corner of the rail at 45 degrees and apply it to one of the sides for fitting. Step 3.
- Mark with a pencil and saw off with a jigsaw.
- Attach a diagonal construction stapler, as shown in the photo.
- Do the same for the rest of the parties.
Step 4: Fastening The model of this chandelier does not imply a ceiling; therefore, we take the finished blank for the lamp - an original pendant for the lamp. Paint it in your favorite color and leave to dry. Step 5. While the paint is drying, we will make a hole in the frame to fix it on the factory suspension. The hole diameter should not be much larger than the diameter of the pipe, so that the lamp does not fall. But in any case, on the inside you need to tighten the washer or brand stopper. When the suspension is dry, fix it on the ceiling, then put on the frame-lamp, twirl the limiter and twist the light bulb. Looking at this chandelier, you will realize that you are notwould find it in any store. It will become a favorite decoration of even the simplest and smallest room and will surely be a skillful addition to your home interior. These workshops are designed for everyoneI would like to learn or raise the level of my skill in making practical, unique and quite elegant chandeliers made of wood with my own hands. The advantages of these products are that wood is easy to process, it is safe, because all the conductive parts are hidden in insulated enclosures, and you can fit chandeliers with your own hands into any interior!
Master class number 2. Wood designer chandelier
A simple creative lamp made of wood can be used as a night light, if you make it so that there is little light, or as a chandelier, making less strips. Materials and tools:
- very thin wooden plywood or thick sheets of paper (the main element of the lamp);
- wood or paper glue (PVA);
- clips or clips (useful only in the process);
- a wire with a chuck and plug (if it is a lamp from a common electrical network);
- scissors or paper knife.
Build chandeliers If you do not have ready-made strips,You can cut them from a piece of thin plywood or thick paper. You can mark the strips with a pencil or cut them straight away, because they do not have to be the same. Any design decisions are welcome! Glue the strips. We make from each strip a rim of the desired diameter and glue it overlap with PVA glue or for wood. It is better to glue together at once, creating the final design of the chandelier, since it will be difficult to make one figure from the rims of different diameters at the end. Insert strips between the others and interlock them with clips.
- It is necessary to make a mount for the cartridge and lamp. Use energy-saving light bulbs and when the power is on, do not touch the conductive parts of the cartridge.
- Cut a square piece of plywood and make a hole in it for the cartridge. To do this, circle the inner diameter of the cartridge so that after it does not slip through.
- Cut the hole with a knife and fasten the cartridge in it.
- We pull the wire through the lamp, considering how it will hang.
- Then we fix the cardboard with the cartridge in the lamp with glue, as shown in the photo.
For drying, fasten the plywood with two clips. Leave for a while. When the glue is dry, remove all clips. It remains to hang the lamp, made with your own hands, where it will delight you every day!
Master class number 3. Wall lamp made of wood
If you like bright electric lights andromance of simple details - see this master class. Nothing complicated, but original and stylish. Very simple lamp wall of wood in the style of a loft. Materials and tools:
- wooden bracket (you can buy in stores for the home, for example, IKEA);
- cartridge with plug and textile cable;
- paint spray on a tree;
- old box or newspaper;
Manufacturing Technique Take an unnecessary box orspreading the newspaper to paint the bracket. It is better to do this with gloves so as not to get dirty. Spray paint over the entire surface. If the color saturation after the first painting does not satisfy you, leave the part to dry, then cover with a second layer and leave to dry again. In the hole of the bracket, push the textile wire and make one turn around the bracket. Textile wire is a peculiar highlight of this lamp, but you can take any wire. The other end of the wire is inserted into the cartridge and doin it the wiring of zero and phase. We fix the bracket on the wall with screws or dowel-nails. Screw the pear-shaped bulb into the cartridge and insert the plug into the socket. How lovely! And in the evening, when these bulbs are the only source of light, they create a romantic mood of a summer evening.
Master class number 4: The lamp with wooden veneer
A fantastic hanging lamp made of flexible wooden plywood will decorate the dining room or bedroom, the roundness of the forms and the neutrality of color will complement any interior. Materials and tools:
- a piece of flexible plywood board (its length determines the height of the chandelier + a small piece for fastening);
- 2 wooden rims (you can use hoops of the same or different diameters);
- office or construction clips;
- glue gun (hot glue);
- Long ruler;
- knife or large scissors.
Manufacturing technology of the lamp Step 1: Prepare the mount cartridge.
Step 2. We take the second piece of flexible plywood and fix it on the table for accuracy of measurements. We take a ruler and a pencil and draw parallel lines - approximately 2 cm wide. But you can make the width of the bands that you like better - narrower or wider depending on your preferences. Cut the plywood into the same strip. We will need 4 additional strips for coupling the rims to each other. These strips will be shorter than the rest (almost half as long). Step 3.
- We fix 4 short stripes on the lamp. To do this, with one clip we catch one strip on the small hoops from the top and the second clip from the bottom on the large hoops.
- Repeat this procedure on 4 sides, as shown in the photo (in order for the chandelier to be a flat, the hoop must be strictly parallel to each other).
It remains to hang the lamp and fix the cartridge in the hole. The air lamp is ready!