Overalls and costume for that terrier with patterns by his own hands, photo, video and description.
Picking clothes for your toy-terrier, wewe try not to please ourselves (making a toy out of it), but above all a domestic pet. This breed of dogs requires a reverent attitude, because it is the least adapted to our climatic conditions. But practicality is not the only thing that we need to consider. The originality of the clothes of your pet for any owner is no less important. Let's start with overalls. Such an element of the wardrobe is able to warm in the autumn and winter, protect it on a walk from the mud, prolong the time of walking without fear of catching a cold dog. The pattern for this overall is quite simple, including, and in tailoring. From the materials for this master class will need to take only:
- an elastic band (20 centimeters);
- waterproof fabric (for example, bolognevuyu) of any shade (100 centimeters).
Description of the progress of work. 1. We start with the removal of measurements. Remember that clothes should not restrict the movement of the toy terrier. We measure the length of the dog, where the starting point is the neck, and the end is the base of the tail. We designated it by the line NL. The number that you get is divided by eight. The result is the number of cells to draw on paper. The side of the cell is determined in one centimeter. After that, we transfer the pattern on the cells to paper and cut it out. 2. Pattern pinned to the fabric and cut, making on each side an opening of one centimeter. 3. Each element is executed in two copies, except for the element №5 (breast). He will be alone. 4. On our pattern indicate the longitudinal directions of the thread in the weave. Remember this. 5. Go to the stitching of the elements of the pattern. We connect the sides, which are marked with the same symbols. 6. Look at the element number 3. He has a line KN. It will be free, connected to nothing, because it is an armhole under the feet. 7. Element number 3 must be sewn into the armhole of element number 1. 8. The edges of the sleeves are bent, stretched and inserted into them an elastic band. It is not necessary to pull it too tightly, so that it does not press the dog. On it the overalls are ready! We begin to sew the costume to the toy terrier. The checkered model presented in this lesson will be simple in constructing a pattern and comfortable for a dog. From materials it is necessary to get the following:
- Velcro (200 mm);
- checkered flannel (500 mm);
- cloth on the lining (500 mm).
Course of work. 1. Pattern is transferred to paper. 2. From the flannel, without seams for allowances, we cut out:
- back part - one detail;
- a shelf - two details;
- collar - two parts.
3. Your task is to place the checkered pattern on both sides of the middle line of the backrest. 4. Sewing the back part with shelves along the side cuts, make a seam, one centimeter from the edge. On the sides - eight millimeters from the edge. 5. Then the allowances are ironed in different directions. 6. We begin sewing sleeves. For this purpose, the marks on the back and the sleeve are combined. Pins and arm are connected with pins. Next, make the side sleeve of the sleeve and spend the detail, retreating from the edge of 50 millimeters. 7. The seam is opened in such a way that the pass is placed inside the sleeve. 8. We cut out the same number of parts of the lining and stitches similarly to the top. The shovels are ironed. 9. After that fold the face inside the shelves of the lining fabric and flannel and stitch along the buckle line. 10. Stepping back 0.5 centimeters from the edge on top of the stitched collar parts. Iron the fastening line. 11. The collar is turned out, the shovchik is straightened, promyshivaetsya and ironing. 12. The ready-made collar to the neckline of the lining is applied to each other by the face sides. 13. We grasp the neck of the flannel top and the lining. The collar is sewed between them. The line is laid back 0.5 centimeter from the seam. We turn the part on the face and straighten the lining. Shovchik ironing. 14. Now you need to cut 2 oblique biachks 25 mm wide each. After that, they are sewn at a right angle. Beechka is grinded to the front side of the lining at the bottom. The seam extends 0.5 centimeter from the cut. In doing so, he connects the details of flannel and lining fabrics. 15. Obtachka turns away on the face, its edge bends inwards and is attached so that it closes the stitching seam. Straighten the stitch along the edges of the facing in the fold area. 16. The fastener is a velcro that is sewn on the inside surface of the shelves. 17. It's time to do the belt. From the flannel material along the diagonal we cut out a strip 400 mm long and 30-40 mm wide. 18. From the lining material we cut out the ribbon 30 mm wider. 19. We impose a flannel ribbon on the lining. Let's wrap the edges of the belt from both sides and spend it. 20. For lining the ends of the belt, the lining material is folded twice. At each end of the belt are sewn pieces of Velcro. 21. Of the flannel material, two lashes are sewn, which are 45 mm in width. Then they are sewn on the top of the suit, so that they have a belt in them. This concludes our master-class on creating self-made patterns of a checkered suit and overalls.