Why throw away what else comes in handy? You can make excellent crafts from bottle caps for giving and at home do it yourself. There are many options for using old household items in everyday life. And it says not only about ordinary, but also, it would seem, completely unnecessary items. For example, you can make interesting crafts using old tires, unnecessary bottles, and even create a whole creative idea using bottle caps. Crafts from bottle caps for a summer residence Content
Ideas for crafts from bottle caps
Since there are a rich number of different caps in terms of color and sometimes shape, different use cases can be considered. Here are a few of them.
- To arrange boxes, barrels or other similarobjects to give them an interesting and creative look. This process will require a little of your time and perseverance, but the result can be quite interesting and impressive.
- Canopy. An unusual use case, but very worthy of attention. Such a canopy can be created using a wire frame and bottle caps.
- Decorate furniture for a summer house or garden. You can decorate with the covers anything you like, including a bench, table, ottoman, sofa, bed, etc. By the way, it is important to note that by replacing the fabric base with covers you can avoid global problems with cleaning and upholstery cleaning.
- Pots for plants. Another of the most popular design options using our material. Such decor will help to create an unusual and attractive appearance for your flowers and pots. It will be enough to gently glue the covers to the surface and allow them to dry.
- Fences and gates. This option will help to save a significant amount of money, while making the fence attractive and worthy of attention. Lids are glued onto a pre-made frame, you can lay them out with a mosaic, drawing anything there.
- The design of the flower beds. Here you can fantasize a lot, because from the covers you can assemble a figure of an airplane, or some kind of animal. Here the main flight of thoughts and creativity.
Do-it-yourself bottle cap box
Furniture from bottle caps and its decor
Pots for plants from caps from plastic bottles
There are all kinds of ideas, and in fact, theirlots of. Lids can be used in any decor of almost all items. And if you have already collected a bunch of caps, you must have left the bottles themselves. See also: 1.. 2.. 3..
How to make crafts from bottle caps
There are several important points that you should know before proceeding directly to the crafts themselves from the covers.
Use material to decorate objects made of wood and brick. Remember that you can lay out any picture that you just like. And it will look quite intriguing and beautiful.
Bottle cap decor options
An interesting fact is that crafts fromlids can be not only flat, but also voluminous. Ask how? Yes, very easy! With their help, you can lay out any animal or, for example, a character from a cartoon in a voluminous form. You can also take advantage of such decor options for your home and garden:
- The laid out flower bed for flowers and plants in the form of a ladybug will look very original. Very beautiful and attractive.
- Also, covers are often used ingarden path design. By the way, everything is done quite simply: first the cement is poured and the desired shape is immediately transferred, then until it has frozen, we stick in plain or colored covers. Make tracks in the form of original panels, and let all your neighbors be envious!
- An interesting option would be a Christmas tree made of lids with your own hands. It is done very quickly: we cut out the Christmas tree from the bottle, and glue the lids on it, which we connect in garlands.
- In the house, we can decorate with lids paintings, panels, partitions, screens, and even make curtains out of them.
Decor options for cottages from bottle caps
Panel, mosaic, picture of the caps from plastic bottles
One of the largest projects that you canmake using caps - these are mosaics and paintings. They usually adorn the walls of a building or fence. The most important point will be the right pattern and colors of the caps. Progress:
Pattern of caps from plastic bottles
Following the rules of drawing, you will needstep through everything. See also: and - there are also ideas for crafts from covers and corks. Rules for creating a picture of covers There are several unspoken rules that should be followed if we want to get an appropriate result.
- In principle, the covers can be mounted on any oftypes of materials, whether it is iron, cardboard or plywood. The most important task will be to use the right glue that can help us. Often in such cases glue is used for BF2 or BF4 polyethylene. If our foundation is brick, there will be a slightly different situation. Then we better use a special solution. When the base is wooden, it is easiest to hammer the cover with a nail or a self-tapping screw.
- The lids themselves should be close enoughone to the other. Moreover, in the future there will be a bit of a problem situation in terms of image cleaning. Dirt or dust can get into each of the covers, so you need to clean them separately too.
- The seams between the covers at the last stages of work can be hidden with a cement mortar.
- It is not recommended to use stencils in the work. It is best to resort to a clear plan for broken segments.
- It's better to start with some simpler drawings. Having understood the entire masonry technology and the process itself, you can go to the next level. One of the highest achievements will be considered drawings from photographs of a family album.
Master class “Rug from covers for relaxation”
With the help of bottle caps you can not onlycreate interesting home and garden decorations, but also quite useful things directly for health and relaxation. It will be about a rug, when walking on which there is benefit and relaxation of the whole organism. This is due to the fact that on the feet of a person there are a large number of nerve endings that need to be relaxed from time to time. Materials that will be needed in the work:
- The line.
Progress - how to make a rug from bottle caps
Ready mat from the covers
Photo crafts from caps from plastic bottles
Here is our unique thing and ready. Use it every day for at least a few minutes and very soon you will get results that everyone will envy. We also recommend viewing:
Do you like the article? Share on social networks!