Create a flower from the ribbon - a bandage on the head for a girl

Create a flower from the ribbon - a bandage on the head for a girl

Very often after young children there are manyclothes, which you do not want to throw out yet, but she already lost an attractive appearance. My daughter had a beautiful velvet blouse. I really liked her material and color, but because of the stubborn spots she lost her original beauty. But I still decided not to throw it away and it occurred to me to make a bandage on her head for her baby. I started the bandage with the preparation of materials. To do this, I needed: a blouse, a needle and threads, scissors, a satin ribbon 5 cm wide (green and red), a half-bead, an adhesive gun. How to create an original bandage for a girl from an old sweatshirt. Photo №1 The bandage itself I decided to cut out from the back of the blouse,since this part was in good condition. But since its length was not enough, I supplemented it with a strip, which cut off the bottom of the jacket. From this, processed by the factory seam, I decided to make strings. Cut the strip of material I folded in half and proshila. Then she turned this piece out. After that I started sewing the strings. Since I do not have a sewing machine, I decided to sew them with an internal seam, which was later fixed with a glue gun. When the bandage was ready, I proceeded to create a flower to decorate it. For this, I took three identical stripes of satin ribbon and burned their edges on the candle. After that I started to create flower petals. To do this, take one piece of tape, bend its corners inward and thread it with a thread, fixing the knot on one side. Now tighten the thread and get a beautiful and voluminous petal. I decided to make the top of the petal a little pointed, so I dripped a small drop of glue and connected the tops of my belts with each other. In the same way I made the leaves of our flower. After that, I proceeded to assemble the flower. For the reliability of fastening, I decided to sew a flower to the bandage, especially since the abundance of glue can create a seal that will cling to the head of the child. First I sewed red petals, and then added green leaves. I decided to decorate the middle of the flowerhalf-bus, but as it turned out, it was transparent, and therefore it was almost invisible on the flower. To fix this, I dripped a drop of glue into the middle of the flower, sprinkled it with yellow clay, and then glued a half-bead. It turned out very nice. That's such a nice and completely inexpensive bandage I got. The most important thing is to show imagination and then old things can serve you for a very long time, albeit in a slightly different role.

Comments

comments