- History voznikonoveniya
- Materials and Instumenty
- Video: what we need for embroidery
- Tricks with ribbons
- Where to start embroidery ribbons
- Video: How to mount tape
- Making the wrong side of embroidery ribbons
- Video: how to draw the wrong side of embroidery
- Video: Review of embroidery techniques ribbons
The modern rhythms of life many of us leftquite a bit of time to engage in needlework. This can not complain about except that the master of manual labor, for which the crafts - is a job! Fortunately, there are not very painstaking kinds of arts and crafts.
Among the many options for classes in needlework
It considered one of the most simple and easy-todevelopment. The knowledge of even basic techniques already allow small motifs decorate clothes, cushions, table cloths or bags. A more serious education and training will help to embroider a picture or mural. Workshops on the handicrafts abound and show almost every stitch.
Finished products that are made in the technique
, Look very bright and attractive. Caring for them requires very little effort, which helps to preserve the color, shape and quality crafts.
This type of needlework is only a fewlimitations: for example, when decorating tablecloths recommended only decorate the corners. Otherwise relief motifs are pressed against those items that will be on the table.
It is believed that originated embroidered ribbonsMore In the center Ages, and its birthplace - Italy. But the main fan, the fan and the distributor of this type of needlework is considered the French court, headed by His Majesty Louis XV. There is even a view that the august master embroidered something personally. Splendour and luxury toilets nobility of the time, as well as the then-known passion for embellishment almost everyone. In the twentieth century this art was forgotten for a long time, anyway, in our country, but now everyone successfully make up for lost time.
Materials and Instumenty
- for the base is not recommended to choose too thin fabric: will certainly shine the wrong side of the work;
- Tape made of natural silk - a material for those who already have considerable experience in embroidery;
- needle through the foundation is required to conduct between fabric yarns without puncturing or damaging the thread, otherwise the tape easily get stuck with the broach, and the fabric can tear itself;
- tape on the one hand should be cut diagonally: edge will not crumble, and indeed the ribbon is much easier to pass in the eye of the needle;
- can not embroider crumpled ribbons, previously it is necessary to iron them.
Video: what we need for embroidery
Tricks with ribbons
Each master of needlework always accumulates a lot of ideas to help make the job easier and more comfortable, and the finished product - a beautiful and durable. Here are a few tips:
very beautiful work fine with embroidered flowers, if in the middle of a enclosing each bead is the right size;
- if the finished work is supposed to be inserted intoframe with glass, it is necessary to make a small pad on the perimeter of the frame between it and the fabric, otherwise the embroidery relief elements will be pressed, and all kind of product will lose;
- fabric with embroidery for insertion into the frame must becarefully tighten, preventing deformation, which recommended "fields" for embroidery cardboard substrate to seal any thread with low tension;
- you need to very carefully and cautiously;
- stroke anything embroidered ribbons, only from the inside, with iron movements should be the minimum pressure and impact on the embroidery - very short;
- when working with satin ribbon is always necessary to make sure that they were not overwound: face such tapes glitters and Wrong - matt.
Where to start embroidery ribbons
Fastening tape using a flatuzelkaObuchayuschie many master classes allow us to understand how in some receptions at times like embroidery and ribbons common thread using a variety of counting stitches. But fixing threads and ribbons on the wrong side before starting work varies considerably. The tape should not be tied in a knot: at least, this technique is not recommended. It is also difficult to stretch the ribbon under the adjacent stitches. In addition to the product by further washing and / or cleaning has not lost its attractive appearance, fasten tape "tails" have to with the utmost care. There are several ways of how to get started.
Such a method is equivalent to nodules with conventional embroidery thread: curved tip will not pass through a puncture in the fabric and will securely hold each tape secured in this way.
Some of the workshops, which offerwilling to learn different methods of working with the tapes, give their recommendations on how to properly and carefully secure the tape to the fabric on the reverse side. And yet for Reliability backing edge synthetic tapes can be up to suturing slightly singe fire.
Video: How to mount tape
With the end of the last stitch embroidery all or individual motive, too, everything is quite simple.
or just a small stitch hem or to the underlying tissue, or to the nearest on the wrong side of the ribbon.
Making the wrong side of embroidery ribbons
Of course, the master of his art works thatfront and underside of the fabric looks just great. But novice needlewoman are often lost, seeing how unattractive is the reverse side of their craft. Indeed, in contrast to the cross stitch, where the reverse side remotely, but still similar to the "face" of the work, when sewing ribbons so rarely.
The ends of the strips on the wrong side is necessarysinge and secure nitkamiSoglasites, the reverse side of a rare needlework anyone show so that here we are talking about more than pride. However, the design of the reverse side of the work - it is also a science, although not very clever.
The basic rule - to not cut the tapeonce again. For example, if you plan to embroider the next several colors, which consist of four or five basic stitches, the easiest way to make small pulling on the wrong side of the tape from one flower to another.
Great helper when working with the undersidebecome a thread of different colors. It is better if they get into the main tone ribbon products. If the work consists of a large number of stitches and / or motives, even with a small length of embroidery, ribbons have to make small intermediate tack. They are required and if any element requires the ribbon to twist. Then, several stitches need to make the fixing in the beginning and at the end of the element.
If some part of the embroidery requires reliefstitches (for example, it may be bumps), it is better to each stitch to fix this on the wrong side of the thread. If the bumps are arranged side by side, the thread can not break off, and stretching from the tubercle to the tubercle. Hooking every stitch is desirable because with time, or even in the process of further work ribbons can inadvertently catch and pull out, and then the size of a few stitches relief necessarily violated. To correct such flaws are much more complex than previously secure the stitches.
Interestingly, an experienced master, using a technique of embroidery with ribbons, is able to create two-way operation, which generally would have no reverse.
Video: how to draw the wrong side of embroidery
Interior decoration products made inTechnology embroidery ribbons, always glorify households among friends and relatives. Embroidered paintings, pillows or tablecloths with careful care permanently decorate the room of his home, and bring a lot of happy moments to their owners.