Even if your toy car park is bursting withvarious trucks bought and presented by adults, cars and military equipment, a mock-up of a fire engine made by himself will occupy the most important place in it. Not because this cardboard machine is so bright and beautiful, but because you made it yourself.
We make a machine made of cardboard
We will need:
- 5 cartons of toilet paper;
- 2 reels of scotch tape;
- boxes of different sizes;
- acrylic paint or gouache;
- Paper napkins;
- Painting tape;
- 4 tubes for a cocktail;
The order of performance of work
- Form yourself a fire engine. To do this, fold up boxes of different sizes and glue them with adhesive tape. Try to make a construction resembling a motor vehicle with a cab and a covered body.
- Cut the bobbin from the scotch in half and cut it as shown in the photo. It will be wings. Such blanks must be made 4 pieces.
- From the bobbins from toilet paper we make a model of water tanks. To do this, we glue their ends with paint tape and join them by two.
- To fix the wings, we cut the boxes with a knife inthree places. In addition, we glue them with adhesive tape. Mount the sides of the tanks, and on the cab on top of several layers of strips of corrugated cardboard - this is the future "flasher."
- Now, from the bobbins of toilet paper, one has to make a model of these wheels with one's own hands. Cut them into rings, glue it on one side with a mug of cardboard.
- Fill the wheel with a crumpled newspaper and cover the end with a paint tape. Wrap the wheels with corrugated cardboard strips.
- To smooth out any shortcomings and unevenness, cover the homemade machine made of cardboard with paper napkins. Make a strip of cardboard and glue them around the windshield as a frame.
- Of the tubes for cocktails and matches must be madefire stairs and paint them in silver color. Side mirrors are made of silvery paper and matches. Paint the "flasher" and glue the bumper from the cardboard. Attach the headlights. For them, you can use metal plugs from beer bottles.
- Our craft is almost ready. It remains to paint it with acrylic paints and to plant on the axis, which will serve as two any wooden sticks. Do not forget to attach the fire escape to the top.
Fire machine from egg cells
In fact, the machines used by the rescuers atfires, can have different forms, as well as different purposes. For example, it is possible to make from an egg box an excellent breadboard model of a truck carrying fire hoses. This machine made of pressed cardboard will be stable and strong.
- Cut the boxes yourself, as shown in the photo.
- Paint the model with gouache or acrylic paint.
- Cut the bobbin in half from the toilet paper and twist the red and yellow tubes into halves.
- Glue the parts. For this typewriter from cardboard it is necessary to make wheels from plastic covers, having planted them on wooden or metal axes. Put the bobbin with sleeves into the body, glue the headlights from the beer caps and the hack is ready.
In the boxes of moms and grandmothers probably accumulatedmany multicolored buttons, which nowhere to use and throw out a pity. But you can make a great picture of them. Draw the outline of the typewriter on paper first, and then fill it with colored buttons, gently sticking one at a time. Place the homemade picture in the frame and give the mistress of the buttons.
To make such a delicious machine made of cardboard, you will need 4 boxes of suitable size, stairs of matches and tubes, cardboard, napkins and a pound of chocolate candies in red candy wrappers. Make the layout of the cardboard machine as describedin the first method. Install a ladder, paint, and then stick candy on it from all sides. Instead of wheels, you can use chocolate marshmallows, and instead of headlights a colored dragee. This layout is not a shame to give a friend a birthday.
Master Class 2. Schemes