In order to beautifully and stylishly decorateyour house, you do not have to spend big money. Many original things that complement any interior, you can do with your own hands is quite simple. Very easy, you can make wonderful floor vases from pipes made from linoleum and tow. This item will be a real decoration in your house, which you can admire for a very long time. The content of the article:
Tools and materials
For their manufacture will need the following material:
- Cardboard tube from the linoleum.
- Thick rope.
- A small piece of cardboard.
- Hot glue gun.
- The saw is manual or electric, so it will be faster to cut the pipe.
Such forms of linoleum are quite inexpensive, and you can find them in any hardware store.
Master class on making:
Step 1: Cutting the pipe. The first thing we need to do is to cut the pipe with a saw into two parts, the height of the future vases you choose at your discretion, you can just throw away the extra length. Step 2: make the bottom
- After the vase blanks are ready, you need to put the blank on a cardboard and cut the bottom of the future vase, departing about a centimeter from the pipe.
- Using a glue gun, glue the cardboard circle to the bottom of the pipe.
Step 3: we decorate the vase. Then around the lower base, on the projecting part of the glued bottom, you need to carefully spread it with glue and wind around the rope, which you need to press to the cardboard until the glue dries.
After the vase is ready, you can putthere are some dry branches in it, or any other decor, putting some paper on the bottom to hold the branches and voila! Our beautiful floor vase is ready!