Knitting with fur: the fundamentals and technology of work
- Knitting patterns from fur
- Video: We knit a fur beret
- Video: How to make a fur yarn with your own hands
Among the new modern types of needlework worthyThe place takes up the knitting with fur. Until recently, it was believed that fur products can only be sewed. Now the skilled workers have learned to knit the original models in different ways.
Creative inspiration. Often, fashion designers and needlewomen do not just create an unusual thing, but unite the unconnected.
Economic incentive. When you want a stylish thing, but the funds are not enough or they are needed for other important things, then needlework comes to the rescue. After all, you do not need to knit a whole skin. Enough small strips or fur remains.
Therefore, to connect with knitting needles a new thing from a skin of a mink,Rabbit or raccoon can be hand-made with minimal costs. And one more important plus - a boring thing will turn out not only to update, but also to create something absolutely unique. For fashionistas, this plus is the most significant. Knitting with fur is very convenient for such products as:
- Stole or scarf;
- a bag.
Very stylish look made from knitted fur. She can decorate not only a coat or a suit, but also an evening dress. It's quite easy to create a new model. You just need to adhere to some rules of work. First, a special knife is needed for cutting. Scissors categorically do not fit. They can severely damage the fur. Secondly, they cut the strips only on the side of the skin. It is necessary to tighten the skin a little. To help novice masters to master all the nuances, numerous photos and videos on the technique of knitting with fur are called.
Knitting patterns from fur
There are several ways of knitting from mink fur or rabbit:
- From twisted fur yarn. With this method, the cut strips are soaked and twisted by hand or by household appliances (drill, screwdriver);
- Using a frame. For this purpose, take a suitable yarn, which is wound on thin strips of fur. For this method, you can take the hair of any animal. The most suitable are mink pelts;
- Threading strips of wool into a bound net. With this method, the strips of fur are not twisted, but simply threaded into the holes between the loops. The technology of this kind is very well demonstrated by detailed video;
- Tying furry strips of ordinary yarn. This method is better suited for crocheting, not knitting;
- Patchwork of mink, rabbit or other skinAnimal on the knitted product. The cut strips of a skin sew on a basis which knit with an English elastic band. After the end of the work, the base will be completely invisible. This is a very simple and popular way.
But, if you have never worked with fur, thenHelp will come experienced needlewomen. For any method they develop a master class with detailed photos. Masters are also uploading a video, with which it is easy to learn the basics of knitting with fir knitting needles.
Video: We knit a fur beret
Fur knitting is very exciting. The things received are soft, pleasant to touch, fashionable and stylish. Consider a master class how to tie a hat out of fur. This cap is ideal for a winter set with a coat, and for a demi season. If in the house there are old worn fur things, it's time to open a creative workshop and start knitting. Each photo corresponds to one operation. So, let's start:
- Cook a mink fur or a rabbit. The old product is broken and cleaned with a brush. This simple action will remove dust, old glue and debris. The fur is combed with a regular comb;
- To make the strips equal, you need to use the marker and ruler. On the underside of the fur cut line smooth stripes not more than 0.5 cm thick;
Cut the fur with a special knife on the weight. Some fit a stool or a board with a hole. When cutting, the knife is always above the hole. In addition, you can see a step-by-step master class on working with fur. In order not to damage the fur by inexperience, it is better to refer to the detailed video;
- Knit the main part (lining). This can be done with either knitting needles or a crochet. For knitting, any simple openwork is suitable. Holes should not be too small for a strip of fur to stretch freely;
- Insert one blank while simultaneously removingFallen hair. The ends of the fur strips are sewn with a thin needle from the wrong side. Threads necessarily choose more simply. In the photo you can see what the wrong side of the future hat looks like;
- After the base is completely filled with strips of mink or rabbit fur, the product is turned upside down, shaken and neatly combed.
In the photo, the most simple cap, which does not require special knitting and experience for knitting.
Very useful will be video of knitting fromTwisted fur bands. The master class details all the nuances of this method. For him, cut the mink fur or rabbit spiral. Then longer segments are obtained.
Before twisting, moisturizing is carried out. Cut the slice in water and squeeze well. Secure it with a bracket and then start twisting. The process resembles the spinning of a thread on a spindle.
The swirling strip is fixed and dried with a hairdryer. Then you need to lightly comb the fur. On the eyes of the structure of the fur thread will change. The material will become fluffy and soft. A strip of fur is dried and coiled "thread" into a tangle.
It remains to take the knitting needles and tie the new clothes from the mink. It is the needles that provide softness to the knitted fabric. If the thing is voluminous (vest, coat, cape), then you will have to prepare a lining. For knitting, take thick knitting needles, so the product does not fit tightly. The finished item will be blown by the wind. This is a small minus in the manufacture of fur knitted products with their own hands. It's good to use video on sewing technique of lining fabric.
Knitting with fur from a mink, a rabbit or other animals will not leave indifferent neither the author, nor his admirers.
Video: How to make a fur yarn with your own hands