Gloxinia from beads in a step-by-step master class (photo)
- The process of weaving gloxinia from beads
- Collect the flower
- Video: we learn to weave from beads leaves with notches
Flowers - this is a delightful surprise, givenTo us by nature. They decorate and complement our intreieres with their splendor. In today's lesson on beading, we will consider the process of making a beautiful decorative indoor flower gloxinium.
The process of weaving gloxinia from beads
We sew 7 beads of white color on the wire. Now you need to pass her left tip through 4 beads in the opposite direction and tighten. So we get the first two rows. Then, at an arbitrary end of the wire segment, string the beads in the following sequence:
- 4 beads of red color + 1 white + 1 red + 1 white.
After that, let the opposite tip of the wire pass through the beads and tighten. Unas formed the third row.
We form the 4th row according to this principle: Take the wire from the side of the beads of red color and thread on it the order of the beads: 6 beads of red color + 1 white + 1 red + 1 white. The other tip must be stretched through the beads and tightened.
Further we continue our process of weaving according to this principle:
- 5th row: 7 beads of red color + 1 white + 1 red + 1 white;
- 6th row: 8 beads of red color + 1 white + 1 red + 1 white;
- 7th row: 8 beads of red color + 1 white + 1 red + 1 white;
- 8th row: 8 beads of red color + 1 white + 1 red + 1 white;
- 9th row: 7 beads of red color + 1 white + 1 red + 1 white;
- 10th row: 6 beads of red color + 1 white + 1 red + 1 white;
- 11th row: 8 beads of red color;
- 12th row: 8 beads of red color;
- 13th row: 7 beads of red color;
- 14th row: 7 beads of red color;
- 15th row: 6 beads of red color;
- 16th row: 6 beads of red color;
- 17th row: 6 beads of red color;
- 18th row: 6 beads of red color;
- 19 series: 6 beads of red color;
- 20 th row: 5 beads of red color;
- 21st row: 2 beads of white color + 3 red;
- 22nd row: 3 beads of white color + 2 red;
- 23rd row: 3 beads of white color + 2 red;
- 24th row: 4 beads of white color;
- 25th row: 3 beads of white color;
- 26th row: 2 beads of white color;
- 27th row: 1 bead of white color;
Having done this simple procedure, we will get half a gloss of the gloxinia.
The next stage will be the wreath of two identicalHalves. We pass a piece of wire between the first and second rows of the halves of the petal, and on the lower tip of the wire we string 7 beads of white color. The other end of the wire is threaded through 4 beads of white color and tightened.
For weaving the third row, the wire, which is close to the half of the lobe, is threaded and pulled between the second and third rows.
Then on the tip of the wire, nahdyaysya closerAll to our halves nandaize beads as in the scheme of the third row, and pass the opposite tip through these beads and tighten our wire as usual. So we put the third row.
To weave the next, fourth row,Near the wire we pass and pull between the third and fourth rows. Now, stringing beads, according to the scheme of the 4th row and plait in the same way, weaving petals. Remember that beads we always string on the wire that is closest to the petal.
To the resulting petal of our future flowerGlossia, we weave the second half. At the same time, it is necessary to weave a 10-piece lace pattern according to the scheme of 10 rows. The tip of the wire from the side of white beads must be passed between the 10th and 11th rows. Then thread 8 beads of red color onto the wire, and then pass and tighten the opposite tip of it through the beaded red beads.
Next line we weave, stretching wireBetween rows number 11 and 12. Continue the process of weaving up to 20 rows. And from row number 21 it will be necessary to string beads in mirror order. Our task is to weave five petals.
The final half of the fifth petal, we weave to the first, passing and pulling its wire between rows No. 10 and 11.
The result of the current process of weaving will be a ready-made gloxinium flower from beads.
Weave stamens for gloxinia Thread on 20Bead white and 5 yellow flowers per wire. Then its tip from the side of the yellow beads must be stretched in the opposite direction through beads of white color. In total, we make five such stamens for our gloxinia flower.
Received beaded stamens, we must twist with each other.
The process of making leaves To begin with we'll sew sepals in the number of five pieces. We take a wire with 9 beads on the axis and we make three turns of six arcs.
We begin to weave leaflets for our gloxinia. They will be jagged. How to weave such a jagged sheet can be viewed on video.
String 10 beads on the axis and begin to weave a sheet of large size, which will have 9 teeth.
Total we will have to weave:
- 4 large sheets with 9 teeth;
- 2 medium-sized sheets with 7 teeth;
- 1 small sheet with 5 teeth.
Sepals of gloxinia from beads
Leaf of gloxinia with notches
Collect the flower
Ready stamens stretch in the middle of ourFlower. Then attach to it a thickened wire and twist around the parings of sepals. We close the ends of the wire with green threads, pre-soaked with glue. Collect the flowers together and fasten the leaves.
On this our laborious process of weaving a gloxinium flower from beads is completed and we can admire the finished product.
Video: we learn to weave from beads leaves with notches