Kaleidoscope without exaggeration can be called onefrom favorite pastimes and children and adults. A scattering of bright and diverse patterns in an amazing toy is fascinating and takes you to a magical and unpredictable world. At first glance, this subject seems incomprehensible and complex. In fact, the construction of a kaleidoscope is so simple that it can be made even at home. Learn a few simple master classes,explaining how to make a kaleidoscope with your own hands from improvised materials, and you will understand everything. Our lessons will help you easily and quickly make this extraordinary toy with your own hands for the joy of family and friends.
Kaleidoscope with own hands - master class
We will need:
- a sleeve from paper towels 23 cm long and 5.5 cm in diameter;
- a pair of transparent plastic discs with a diameter of 5.5 cm (you can cut discs from a plastic bottle) and one circle of transparent paper, for example, tracing paper;
- two cardboard mugs, one of which should have a hole in the middle;
- piece of corrugated paper 6 cm wide and 16 cm long;
- colored and velvet paper for decoration;
- Foil and multi-colored beads, sequins, rhinestones, beads or colored transparent beads;
- cardboard, adhesive tape, ruler, glue.
Step one. We cut out from the cardboard three strips 21 cm long and 4 cm wide. It is desirable that the stripe dimensions are 1.5-2 cm smaller than the dimensions of the tube, into which we will place them in the course of our work. We wrap the strips with foil. We hope that our lessons will help you become a master craftsman in creating unique kaleidoscopes that you want to watch forever, discovering new patterns made for beauty.