- Master-class weaving of snake from beads
- Schemes for weaving a snake from beads
- Video: Plait the volumetric snake
Master-class weaving of snake from beads
To work needed:
- Beads of 4 colors (green, orange, yellow, gray);
- Wire is thin in diameter 0, 3 mm and length 3 m 20 cm;
- Aluminum wire thickness of 1, 5 mm - for the vertebrae of the snake.
Since beads on the snake go to 2 levels, we will work in a three-dimensional technique. The highest level is the back, and the lower one is the stomach.
1 row of the highest level. It will contain the language. To do this, we put on the metal cord three orange and place on the middle of the wire.
We pass the tip of the metal
, Which remained on the opposite side.
We tighten the steel wire so that the beads remain on the middle of the cord.
The following manipulations are performed from photographs with the description:
During the weaving, do not forget to straighten out the crafting form from time to time to form a three-dimensional view. For this manipulation, we recommend using a ballpoint pen or cap.
The scheme of weaving the 6th line of the higher sublevel: for this we take 1 green, 1 gray for the eyes, 3 green, 1 gray for the second eye and 1 green.
The lowest floor of the same row is made of 7 yellow beads.
The next important stage: How to make an asymmetric pattern on the back of our crafts? Master this pattern we will be using the tip of the wire, which must be typed in each row of beads.
To weave 12 r. The upper sublevel must wear one yellow bead and five green ones. For the lowest step of the same row you need 6 yellow.
The bead of beads is played according to the following scheme. It is necessary to repeat the next seven rows four times:
- The nineteenth row must be weaved as the twelfth;
- The twentieth we do as the thirteenth;
- The twenty-first do according to the principle of the fourteenth;
- The twenty-second is identical with the fifteenth;
- The twenty-third ropes like the sixteenth;
- The twenty-fourth is identical to the seventeenth;
- The twenty-fifth is done on the eighteenth;
- The twenty-sixth is identical with the twelfth;
- The twenty-seventh is identical with the thirteenth;
- The twenty-eighth we do by analogy of the fourteenth.
The scheme of this weaving continues to the forty-fifth row. As a result, on the snake back we will see five diagonal bands of yellow color.
46 rubles. The top sublevel is mastered with the help of six green. Here the lowest floor of the same row consists of 5 yellow.
The next six lines are mastered in the previous series. However, in each tier there will be only five pieces of the corresponding color.
How to make the forty-seventh line of the upper level: it consists of one yellow and four green ones. The lowest layer is made of five yellow.
The forty-eighth line of the upper floor consists of one green bead, one yellow and three green. The lowest floor of the same row is modeled from five yellow ones.
49 r. The upper level consists of 2 green, one yellow and two green beads. The lowest level comes from five yellow.
50 r. Upper floor - 3 green, 1 yellow, 1 green. The bottom layer is 5 yellow.
51 r. The upper tier consists of: 4 green, 1 yellow. The lowest layer is 5 yellow beads.
52 the top layer line: 5 green. The ground floor consists of 5 yellow.
Next, you need to repeat the last six rows twice:
- 53 r. A shawl like 47;
- 54 like 48;
- 55 as well as 49;
- 56 like 50;
- 57 is exactly 51;
- 58 is identical to 52;
- 59 exactly like 47;
- 60 in the image 49;
- 61 in the image of 48;
- 62 like 50 rubles;
- 63 is identical to 51 r;
- 64 the top layer is 5 green beads. The lowest layer is 4 yellow.
- 65 r. The upper floor consists of 1 yellow piece, 3 green. The bottom is four yellow beads. So we simulate until we see nine diagonal stripes on the back of the craft.
How to make a spine? To do this, you can insert a thick aluminum cord inside the snake. If you want to get it long and untwisted - do not use wire.
Next, the scheme of our weaving will go like this: the next 8 lines are similar to the previous ones. The only difference is that in each level there are three pieces:
- 70 r. The upper tier is created from the 1st yellow and 2 green. The lowest is made of 3 yellow;
- 71 r. The highest tier we make from 1 green and 1-st yellow, 1-st green. The lower sublevel is created from 3 yellow. In this way, weave up to 77 rows. Then reduce the number of beads by 1 piece.