Do doll furniture yourself withhandy things are not only beneficial for the family budget, but also very interesting. Just turn on the fantasy, and the most ordinary matchbox turns into a suitcase, and the lid from the bottle becomes a saucepan. Today we will try to make tables and chairs for small dolls.
Set of plastic bottles
It will take:
- three plastic bottles;
- a felt-tip pen;
- double sided tape;
- PVA glue;
- beautiful rags.
The order of performance of work
- First of all, you need to make a symmetrical pattern of paper, so that the chair for our doll was with a flat back. Attach the template to the bottle and circle the contour with a felt-tip pen.
- Carefully cut out the chair.
- Draw a straight line on the neck of the bottle, step back down 3-4 cm, and cut it off.
- Glue the two pieces with your own hands using a double-sided adhesive tape.
- Color the chair for the doll and put the inside of the filler wrapped in a nice rag.
- The table in this headset can be made from cardboard and the top of the bottle.
- Glue one countertop to the stopper with a double-sided adhesive tape. Paint the table.
- Glue along the edge of the beautiful frill of the tablecloth and from above place the second table-top. The table is ready.
- Such a smart set for dolls, made by themselves, can decorate any living room.
This almost real chair for the doll can be madewith their own hands made of wooden skewers for shish kebab and thick cardboard. Cut out the details. Bent its parts should be soaked for a couple of hours in an aqueous solution of PVA glue (1: 1). Then, after shaping, dry it in a warm place. Glue the parts and coat the doll chair with glue PVA once again. Then it can be painted or varnished.
Table from boxes
A variety of "shell" furniture for dolls can bemake of matchboxes. For example, here is a school table assembled from four packages. Three boxes glued together form a cabinet with boxes and one, placed on the edge, serves as a leg. From the top we glue the table top from a dense cardboard, on the ends of boxes we attach handles from beads or buttons. For reliability, you can glue the table on all sides with colored paper.
Coffee table from discs
In every family typed with a dozen spoiled CDsdisks. Of these and four of the traffic jams, it's easy to make a coffee table for dolls. It is enough just to insert the edges of the plastic into the pre-made slots. Legs can serve not only plugs, but also parts of ballpoint pens, plastic bottles, the same matchboxes or an empty jar from under the baby food. A round table for a doll from a mirror disc looks brilliant.
Furniture from clothes pegs
Step-by-step master class