- The process of knitting a heel
- Video: The technique of tying out the heel "boomerang"
- A selection of photos MK
Perhaps every needlewoman knows how to knit socks. The most difficult part of this product is the heel. Consider the technology of knitting "boomerang". It is this scheme that allows you to get a very accurate, strictly outlined heel bend.
The process of knitting a heel
We type the eyelets. The required number of loops is typed and distributed between the four spokes. Place the connection in such a way that it was behind, that is, just above the heel. It is in this place that the first and fourth spokes are connected.
We knit an elastic band. In a circle we begin to knit with any elastic band that is convenient for you - 1 * 1, 2 * 2, less often - 3 * 3. The top part of the product can be made higher, so that the socks are warmer.
We fix the heel. As already mentioned above, the heel will be located just below the point of connection of the dials. That is, this is the first and fourth knitting needles. It is from these loops that we will knit the boomerang scheme by straight and reverse rows.
This scheme differs from the others in thatHeel on it turns out a little shorter than the traditional drawings. Therefore, if your toelet is made with a pattern, before the beginning of the heel, you need to perform the main pattern on the 2nd and 3rd spokes, and on the 1st and 4th the face surface. So you will achieve a more accurate and uniform surface of the product.
We only work with 1 and 4 spokes (cn):
- IP: on the 1 st co. Some LPs (including the last). Turn the work;
- 2P .: 1p. - double (thread in front of the work, poddevayem 1p, we transfer to the other needle and pull the working thread.The loop becomes double.Pull the thread as much as possible so that there are no holes in the canvas). Next - IP all the way to the end. Turn the work;
- 3p .: 1p. - double (description above). Next - knit all the LP knitting needles. The last loop (which is double from the previous row remains unbroken). Again, we expand the work;
- 4Р .: 1п. - double, then - all IP, until we reach the doubled loop. Again we unfold the product.
Thus, p.3-4 are repeated until the doubled extreme loops meet the averages.
We continue to knit on four spokes. Now we need to make the transition from the heel to the main part. The first 2 circular rows follow according to the following scheme: where there was a heel - perform a smooth surface where the top (these are spokes 2 and 3) - the main pattern. Wherever doubled loops meet, knit them as one.
After two laps, again go to the shortened rows. Here the main thing is to get them symmetrically ready. We go from the inner side to the outside:
- IP: all LPs. We unfold the canvas;
- 2P .: 1p. Doubled, the rest - IP. Expand the work;
- 3p .: 1p. Double, then - LP, double the previous row knit as LP and the next same. Turn the work;
- 4Р .: 1п. Double, all other - IP. We finish the IP in the doubled previous row and the next one after it. 3-4p repeat.
If the process is too complex for you, you can alwaysWatch the video on the site. The boomerang is done. It remains to finish the end of the sock and complete the product. To do this, go to the foot. It is important to remember that the heel of the "boomerang" does not require a wedge of the lifting of the foot. The length of the foot depends on the size, so from time to time you can try the product on the foot. When its length reaches the little finger, we go to the toe.
The main thing in tying a sock is not to spoil the appearance of the product with holes. Therefore, it is necessary to make a very good reduction.
On 1 and 3 needles, we bind 3 and 2 sts together from the end. On 2 and 4 needles - 2 and 3 from the beginning. The first perform as LP, the second - IP. As a result, there should remain 8n., Which stitch or close.
Boomerang - a simple technique of knitting a heel of a toe. It can be mastered by every woman. Do not be afraid of a complicated at first glance scheme. We are sure that you will succeed.
Try to make a tight knit, so that there are no holes in the places of double loops and where there is a decrease.
Video: The technique of tying out the heel "boomerang"