Since ancient times, wood products were notonly the subject of everyday life, but also an amulet for each family. He was ate, slept on, hung on a wooden door in the form of protection from evil spirits. Now the role of wooden products is to serve as furniture. But do not forget that they can become an excellent decoration of your home and fill it with comfort if properly used. Not many people know that wooden things can be an excellent material for painting. In this article we will tell you how you canfill your house with fine wooden things without the services of masters. In order to paint a tree we will need harvested wooden products or wooden things, in which you want to breathe a second life. Like all multi-step actions, this case has its own algorithm:
- First, a wooden blank is made.
- Then we clean the surface of the tree from foreign objects with a brush.
- Grind the tree with sandpaper so that there is no splinter.
- Cover the tree with a primer so that the paint is not absorbed.
- After the workpiece has dried, it is possible to apply a pattern. The pattern can be very diverse, from ancient ornaments to trendy graphic pictures.
- After the paint has dried, we cover the products with varnish.
Before we begin to perform this algorithm, we must prepare the necessary materials for the painting.
Materials for painting:
- Wooden workpiece. It can serve as any wooden thing that is not at your liking (dishes, a board, a casket).
- Brushes of different thickness, depending on the pattern.
- Paints: Tempera, acrylic or gouache (use this type of paint to add PVA glue to it).
- Varnishes: nitrazelulose and artistic oil.
Also, we will teach you to paint the most ordinary wooden box. We paint the box.
When the lacquer is dry, the casket is ready. It can serve as an excellent gift or simply an element of the decor of your apartment.