- Interesting schemes openwork leaves
- Oak Leaves to decorate blouses and caps
- maple leaves
- Shamrock - version of openwork leaves
- Original types of leaves
- Video: Knitting needles leaves
- The pattern "leaves" in the schemes
A variety of natural ornaments are always verybeneficial to decorate any thing, whether it be for children or adult. Leves in different versions can be seen as a basic pattern in many schemes. Let us examine this variety of drawings and descriptions.
Interesting schemes openwork leaves
Patterns of leaves, which are made with needles, can be delicate and airy as if they were bound by a hook. Here is an example of interesting leaves, perfectly suitable for children's things.
Designations for reading scheme:
- LP (for a number of facial), SP (for some of the back);
- SP (for a number of facial), PL (for some of the back);
- 3 LP together (with the capture of the front wall);
- 3 LP together (with the capture of the rear wall);
- nakida (NC).
- 1P .: 2 SP, 1 LP, 1 NC, 3 LP together (with the rear wall (AP)), 8LP - rapport repeat for as long as the spokes will not remain 2n their provyazyvaem SP;
- 2P .: (and then all the other odd) 2 LP, 13IP, and until the end of the series 2 PL - last;
- 3P .: 2 SP, 2 LP, 1 NC, 1 LP, 1 NC, 1 LP, LP 3 together (for AP), 6LP - rapport to last 2n that provyazyvaem SP;
- 5P .: 2 SP, LP 3, 1 NC, 1 LP, 1 NC, 2 PL 3 PL (for AP), 4 LP - repeat until the end, the last 2 IP;
- 7P .: 2 SP, LP 4, 1 NC, 1 LP, 1 NC, 3 PL, 3 LP together (for AP), 2 LP - repeat last 2 IP;
- 9P .: 2 SP, 8LP, 3 LP together (with the front wall - SS), 1 NC, 1LP, 1 NC, 1 LP - rapport milking end of the spokes, the last 2 IP;
- 11R .: 2 SP, 6LP, 3 LP together (for SS), 1 NC, 1 LP, 1 NC, 2 PL, etc. After 2 SP;
- 13P .: 2 SP, LP 4, LP 3 at the same time (for SS), 2 LP, 1 NC, 1 LP, 1 NC, 3 PL, etc. The last 2 IP;
- 15P .: 2 SP, 2 LP, LP 3 at the same time (for the PC), 3 PL, 1 NC, 1 LP, 1 NC, 4 PL, etc. At the end of 2 SP.
Further description of the drawing is repeated from the first row. The result is a very beautiful leaves.
Another scheme, which uses as a primary leaves risunochki. Openwork and air, these autumn leaves are perfect for a shawl or stole.
Carefully review the designation to the scheme not toentangled in the eyelets. Turning on the wrong side of the fabric, knit a mirror image of the facial image. The leaves of this pattern will remind leaf in autumn weather.
A variety of open-work schemes strikes. I would like to give one more.
This leaves risunochek obtained bygain loops. Nakida allow you to create holes. It is worth noting that the need to very clearly see to it that the number of loops is always thrown over equal decrease. On the spokes of the number of loops should not be changed. Take care in what direction it is necessary to make the slopes, crosses or not a loop. Compliance with all rules will get a very interesting and relevant circuit pattern.
Oak Leaves to decorate blouses and caps
To accomplish this pattern leaves betteruse schemes. Among all kinds of leaflets with needles, oak is considered the most suitable for beginners handy people. They consist of the easiest to performing loops -IP, LP, NC, crossed loops. The basic pattern - is 27p, plus 2 edge.
Extremely delicate and interesting maple leaves can be selected as the main decoration for light jackets and blouses. Description of the scheme is simple enough:
- 1P .: 1 CD 2 LP BM. crossed, further - rapport - 4 LP, 1 NC (nakida), 1LP, 1 NC, 4 PL, 3 LP together crossed. At the end of a series of 4 PL, 1 NC, 1LP, 1 NC, 4 LP 2 LP BM, 1 CD.;
- 2P .: SP (for all even rows);
- 3P .: 1 CD 2 LP BM. crossed, further - Rapport: 3 PL, 1 NC, 3 PL, 1 NC, 3 LP, LP 3 im. crossed. At the end of a series of 3 PL, 1 NC, 3 PL, SK 1, 3 LP, LP 2 im., 1Kp.
Continue knitting pattern leaves. 5P.1 CD of the working yarn pull loop, stretch from the edge and between 4 and 5 n, pounces on the left needle. It turns out that we seem to embrace the eyelets. Loops, which pulled out of the first and covered it, knit facial, the other three by the scheme - 2 LP crossed together, 1lits. Getting rapport - 1 NK 5LP, 1 nakida, pull the loop, it covers the following 7 and provyazyvaem in conjunction with the first of the seven as a Liberal, then - 1LP, 3 LP crossed together, 2 LP. At the end, as in the beginning of the series, divided by two trefoil. Finish knitting - 1 NK 5LP, 1 nakida, pull the loop and draw out its 4 next, knit with the first of them as a facial. The remaining three of the covered provyazyvaem so: 1lits, 2 LP crossed just two.. At the end of the CD 1.
. 7P .: 1 CD 1lits, start rapport - 1 NK 4lits, 3 LP crossed 4lits, 1 NC, 1lits... Finish 1 Cr.
9P .: 1 CD 2lits, rapport - 1 NK 3lits, 3 LP crossed 3lits, 1 NC, 3lits .. In conclusion:. 1 NK 3Lits 3 LPS, 3 PL, 1 NC, 2Lits,... 1 CD.
11R .: 1 CD 3lits. Rapport - 1 NC, pull loop between 7 and 8, it covers provyazyvaem 7n and the first of them as a facial. Next - 1lits 3 LPS 2litsevyh, 1 NC, 5litsevyh.. At the end of a series - 1 NK 3lits, 1 CD..
Shamrock - version of openwork leaves
Knit shamrocks very exciting and interesting.
Openwork pattern and delicate leaves will decorate any thing. Used loops: 2 LP with slopes in different directions, depending on the design, LP, SP, many nakida.
Several loops are outlined in a rectangle. This means that they will both be spanned thread. To do this, pull the loop and tracing it all 7n. Thereafter provyazyvayut it together with the first clenched. The rest - as shown below.
Original types of leaves
drawing Description leaves quite simple. It is enough to remember the symbols used to read the schema. Basics of knitting alphabet can be found on our website.
To perform the required pattern 15 p., 2 of which edge. Like any edge loops -snimaem 1, last - SP.
Knitting perform the main part of the pattern on the image. It uses IP, LP and TC.
Use a small When you workcunning experienced knitters: after 1p start knitting the main part. Should be guided by the loops - LP followed strictly over IP and vice versa. So you do not get stuck doing work with needles. Using nakida making patterns more delicate. The circuit comprises a rapport, which can be repeated any number of times.
Video: Knitting needles leaves