This knitting method is known to every experiencedbut the knitter does not know much about this technique. From this article, she can learn a lot of interesting and new. Learning to knit some simple patterns, in the future you can create unique, original things for yourself and loved ones. To begin the most entertaining kind of needlework, it is also necessary to learn how to use patterns and patterns. In order to learn how to knit a tourniquet,to understand the technique of transferring loops. This is when in the course of work the sequence of tying a certain group of loops changes, in places the number of these loops is even. To transfer four or more loops we use a special spoke. The direction of the harness will vary depending on the location and the transfer of the loop group. For example, the left loop is tied on top of the right, the direction of the pattern will be to the right, and if the left loop is tied at the bottom of the right loop, the pattern will go to the left side. The pattern "burn" is usually compared with "aran" products, where several different patterns are combined, such as a tourniquet, a grille, a braid and other relief patterns. The most simple, knitted needle on the needle, will give a certain chic and original, unique image, a classic pattern of the harness. To create a knitted thing there is a large selection of patterns, but it is worth paying attention to the pattern "burn". Let's look at several types of harness, created with the help of spokes.
- a pattern in the form of a leaf. This is the continuation of the weave that is used in creating the model, it can also be intertwined with other bundles.
- pattern of a zigzag triple with a bundle. This is the most common zigzag, which consists of three bands. It is worth changing the direction of the pattern if you knit two panels.
- pattern of elastic bands. This is a frequent weave between two loops. Smooth surface is obtained by crossing loops, this process is laborious, judging by the scheme. To make the tourniquet more broad, add a multiple of two loops.
- combining the pattern of the harness and braids. The pattern of small braids, in itself, is particularly attractive, but if you add it between the large patterns of the harness, the pattern will become more expressive and beautiful. In the given sample weave is performed in eight rows.
- the pattern of the bundle is staggered. These bundles are connected "three by three", executed on top of the facial and purl loops, they will create a kind of complex pattern, but this is not so.