A little more and white snowflakes, swirling in the lunground dance, will be informed that the winter has come. December will come with an invariably cloying smell of cinnamon, mandarins and pine resin. The merry mess of pre-New Year preparations will change the routine. The main thing is to forget nothing: meat, vegetables, fruits, gifts. Running a thousand times with his eyes on the list, we catch ourselves thinking: "They've missed something" ... But what? And so, preparing a masterpiece a la "Shuba", accompanied by an American comedy about the perfect Christmas, we remember: friends were coming to visit with the kids. And for little tomboy, nothing was bought. So you can spoil the holiday. But there is a way out! We take as a basis the American comedy - she always hangs on the fireplace socks, which at night Santa Claus fills with sweet. To make your greeting look even more original, I suggest you prepare your socks yourself. Let's tie the socks on two spokes - it's very easy and, much faster! To do this you will need: your favorite yarn and two spokes.
- First of all, dial loops in an amount equal to half of the toe gum. The length of the gum depends on your preferences.
- When the elastic is ready, on each side we subtract by 1/3 of the loops, tying 2 and 3 loops together on each side in each face row.
- When you have reduced a sufficient number of loops, inEach front row is to be sewn from the edge one loop on each side. So we will equalize the number of loops with the original. At the same time, loops are added and a part of the sock is joined together with previously made adjustments and a part of the sock with additions. Nothing stitching form the heel. At the end of the stage on the spokes, the initial number of loops.
- We continue to knit in a straight line, tying the necessary length of the sock. We perform the toe according to the example of the heel.
- Having dealt with the toe, at the beginning of the series (front)we untie the loop from the "sole" and tie it with the first loop of the row together. So we connect the upper and lower parts of our sock. The number of loops does not change.
- At the end of the front row, we untangle one more loop from the "sole", turn the knitting and tie this loop and the next with the underside.
- In this way we are tied to the top of the sock, not forgetting to go on time to the rubber band in time.
And now, everything is ready. Just a little effort and knitted two-knitting socks will please not only you, but also the young tomboy who will soon come to visit you. Happy holidays to you!