It's not difficult to make a carnival costumemonkeys. Just dress your child in a brown or black tracksuit and attach a long tail to the panties. Here the mask of the monkey will require you some time and work.
Mask of monkey from papier-mache
In order to make this necessary element of a fancy dress, you will need:
- PVA glue;
- paint and brush.
The order of performance of work
- Take a thin foil and properly it. Then spread and align again. Attach it to your face and try to shape all the bends. Mark the place where the eyes are under the marker.
- Remove the foil from the face and cut out the holes in the place where the eyes should be at the primate.
- Lay out the mask with water-dampened napkins. Dry it. To speed up the process, you can use a hair dryer or lay out a craft on the battery.
- Make a few layers from the newspaper smeared with PVA glue. After each layer, allow the workpiece to dry for at least 3-4 hours. The last layer should be white wipes.
- Glue the ears and paint the face with paints. Attach elastic bands to the sides. The mask of the monkey is ready.
Monkey made of paper
- Start making a mask with gauges. Cut out a wide strip of paper the length equal to the head circumference + 1 cm for gluing. Fold the ends, glue the ring.
- Cut out two colors of ears, muzzle and eyes. Glue all parts.
- Last, glue your ears with your own hands, pressing them for a time with clothespins.
- Now everyone understands that this boy with a tail is a cheerful monkey.
Mask of felt
It's also easy to sew your own handsmonkey of felt. It is necessary to carve out a large detail from a dark patch, and the rest of the light felt: ears, nose and muzzle. Sew ears, a muzzle and, having put a little sintepon, fix threads a nose of a primate. Mark and cut out your eyes, draw a mouth and sew a rubber band. Tint the contours of the hair on the border, draw a black marker for the nose of the nose.
Mask on a stick
The photo shows the patterns of the mask parts fromcolored paper. You can scan, enlarge and cut them. Only it is better not to cut a stick out of paper, but use, for example, a wooden one from an eskimo or a regular twig wrapped in paper. Collect all the details with your own hands and glue. The ape mask is ready.