Handmade jewelry is enjoyed todayhuge popularity among fashionistas of any age. And it's not accidental, because stylish bracelets, brooches, earrings, etc. complement any image, give it individuality and uniqueness. In this master class we suggest you make a rather unusual knitted bracelet in the form of a cute white kitten. Such an accessory will surely please both young girls and adult women, so it is good.
In order to make such an unusual decoration we will need:
- threads "mulina" white and pale pink;
- Crochet hook;
- sewing needle;
- threads "mulina" black and blue;
- a small button of white color;
- thin satin ribbon of white color;
- synthetic filler (sintepon) or cotton wool.
Description of work
1. The kitten itself will be knit with white threads, for work we have chosen quite unconventional for crocheting yarn - "mulina". However, it should be noted that small items made from such threads are always very beautiful and unusual. So, let's get to work. We begin with the head. We form the first air loop, which we tie round in a row of columns without a crochet. In total, we should get in a row of 6 columns. 2. We transfer the next 2 rows, making uniform additions of loops through two columns, and 4 rows we knit unchanged. 3. Also, without any changes, we sew another 3 rows, after which we start to decrease evenly, as well as added every 2 bars. 4. As the detail of the head begins to acquire the desired shape, we fill it with synthetic synthetic filler or ordinary cotton wool. 5. When the number of loops in one row reaches 6, we stop making cuts, and we turn to knitting the neck, for this we sew the next 4 rows without adding, and then start forming the trunk, for this we evenly add loops in one row in the next row. 6. Then we apply 6-7 poisons of the trunk without changes, after which we begin to reduce the number of loops evenly, until there are 4 of them in the row. As we form a trunk, fill it with filler or cotton wool. 7. Then we knit the tail. To do this, without making any additions or decrements, we knit 6-7 identical rows of columns without a crochet, we fill this part with a synthepon or cotton wool, and then, at the end, we put everything in loops together into one, fix the thread, and cut off the excess. The head, trunk and tail of the kitten are ready. 8. We now turn to making the legs of the animal. To do this, we need threads of a mulina of a pale pink hue. We form from them an air loop, which we are tying in a circle by one row of columns without nakidov. In total in the row should be 5 posts. 9. We are circling in a circle 2 more rows without any changes with columns with one crochet and we include white threads in the work and then we knit the foot also without changes, about 5 centimeters long. If the bracelet matches for a teenage girl or an adult, then the paws can be made even longer. 10. Before you finish the presser, fill the part with artificial filler or cotton wool, connect all the loops together pull them together, fix the thread and cut off the excess. 11. Precisely on the same principle we untangle 3 more identical legs of the kitten. 12. Using a needle and thread sew the front and back legs to the trunk of the animal. 13. To allow our bracelet to be fastened on the wrist, we sew a small white button to the front legs connected together, and on the back we form a small loop from the chain of air loops. 14. In order to decorate the face of the kitten, we weave out of the threads of pale pink color a small detail of the oval form and using a needle with a black thread sew the muzzle on the head of the kitten, immediately performing the embroidery in the form of a spout, mouth and antennae. 15. Then embroider the kitten's eyes. 16. Next we knit the ears, for this we form an air loop from the thread of a pale pink color, and then we untie it - 1 stool without a crochet - 1 stalk with one crochet - 1 stitch with two crochets - 1 stitch with one cuff - 1 stitch without a crochet. The second ear is made similarly. 17. Both ears are sewed to the head of the kitten with a needle with a pink thread in secret stitches. 18. We will decorate the neck of the kitten with a small neat bow, we form it from a small piece of white satin ribbon and sew it with a needle and thread. 19. That's all our unusual and very cute crocheted bracelet - ready!