Although at first glance it may seem thatThe snowball is the same European doll as Tildochka, but in reality it is not. Our Russian doll Snezka differs in the proportions of his body and the technology of its manufacture. The main peculiarity of constructing the pattern of our doll is that unlike Tilda, all details of Snowball are sewn separately from each other. The head is of medium size, but the legs of our beauty differ in their length and width in the region of their feet - this gives the Bolshozhka greater stability. The main features of the Booties dolls are as follows:
- she does not have a face as such, only two small eyes. The author provides an opportunity for us to think out everything else;
- wide boots, moccasins or shoes are the trademark of the Russian Bolshozhki;
- another feature of the pupa is its weight. In appearance, a rather fragile toy is actually heavier than other textile dolls, because the author proposes to add inside the dolls metal balls or various grains. This will increase the stability of our dolls.
When sewing our shoes without patternsto manage, because it is difficult to observe the exact proportions between the individual parts. One original pattern does not exist, but you can find a large number of possible variations. And here is one of them: It is this pattern that we will need to make the body of Snezha. In addition, you need to prepare such materials:
- fabric for tailoring (ideally - flax or cotton).
- filler (here we will use sintepon or sintepuh).
- all kinds of materials and tools that are needed for tailoring.
So, to create the body of Snowball, the first thing to do is to translate a pre-prepared pattern to the surface of the material. Carefully cut out all the details, but do not forget about the allowances on the seams (not more than 1 cm). Let's start sewing the head. To start, you need to flash two parts of the back of the head, and then just sew the front side with the finished back side in a circle. Just do not forget to leave a hole for the neck. Sew all the parts of the body and turn them out. Fill the resulting body with the filler. Let's get down to the legs: take the feet first. You need to cut out a piece of plastic that will fit the size of the foot. Insert a cut piece into it and sew a foot around the circle. Now we have got such a body, which will later become a pupa of Bolshozhka.