Angels always cause a special delight and interestchildren and adults. They are chosen as souvenirs, interior items, they decorate the house, they are used as Christmas toys. Not one master class is devoted to "angelic" crafts. The material used is thread, pieces of cloth, paper. Our angels are from salted dough.
How to cook dough
The master class begins in the kitchen with a simple culinary procedure. All further work depends on it. To prepare a salt dough, you will need:
- fine salt - 400 g;
- flour - 200 gr;
- water 100 ml.
Knead the dough.
You can prepare the dough in another way.To do this, use a glass of flour, half a cup of shallow salt, one tablespoon of vegetable oil, a tablespoon of starch cooked in 100 grams of water. It seems like more trouble, but the result will not disappoint you. In any case, it is worth trying to choose which test is more convenient for you to work with.
We make a figure
Some masters prefer to dye the doughimmediately. For this, the dough is divided into parts, each of which is a separate part. Then add the desired dye in the dough and mix it until smooth. The more paint, the more intense the color. We will decorate the figure after it is ready. For this we need some tools and devices:
- cutting board;
- water and brush;
- A knife or a set of stacks - plastic or wooden.
- a wooden rolling pin;
Let's get to work.
- Cause of the legs. To do this, take a small piece of salted dough, roll it into a long round baguette. We divide into two equal parts. On the one hand we make fingers.
- By means of a wet brush we attach to the legs a trunk in the form of a bell.
- We do not forget that our angels from the salted dough should not turn out to be too voluminous.
- We will spend a piece of dough on the decor on the dress of the dough. It can be all that your imagination is comfortable. Skladochka, bow, ribbon, ruche - everything that your skills allow you to do.
- Cut out the test two wings. We attach them to the back with a brush and water.
- Form the sleeves and cut out the handles.
- We make a bell from a small ball of dough, which we give to hold our angel.
- Just as we did the skirt, we make out the collar.
- We make a lump of dough into the head. If you plan to hang your souvenir on a Christmas tree or somewhere else, then do not forget to fix a paper clip in your head.
- We make hair with the help of garlic. fix them on the head and form in the hair.
Our master class approaches the most responsibleand an important stage. We put the crafts on foil and send it to a cold oven. There they will stay up to two hours at a temperature not exceeding 50 degrees. If the product turned out to be two centimeters thick, one hour is enough. In any case, gain patience and wait. You can dry the finished product in a natural way at room temperature. But you have to wait a few days until it completely stiffens.
We adorn the angel
While crafts are "warmed up", think about how theirmake out and prepare acrylic paints. It depends on your imagination, your angel, made of salted dough, will be tender and touching or bright and mischievous. After you have covered the interior with paints, apply a layer of acrylic lacquer for shine. It remains to attach a ribbon, string or rope and your toy can decorate any place in the house. If this was the first master class, and he passedsuccessfully, the next time you can form an angel according to your own sketches and ideas, complicating the shape and decorative elements. If you have a dough left, store it in the fridge. Ready-made figures from salted dough will be stored as long as desired. If you have broken off some detail, then everything is perfectly glued with PVA or MMA glue.