Squares and other figures, at the edges of whichare made "pico", can be connected along the edges for the tips of "pico". (What is a pico and how to crochet it in this one). To connect the motives, do the following. Bind the first square completely, then attach it to the second square as follows:
- Tie the last circular row of the second square to the third corner with Pico.
- Next, do half the chain "pico" (for example, if you want to perform five loops, tie two).
- Then enter the hook from the back side through the center of the corresponding Pico first square,
- tie a loop, then tie the remaining loops (in this case - two loops) and finish Pico.
- In the same way, tie all Pico on this side of the square, finish the second square.
- Subsequent squares can be attached, in the same way for one or more parties as you complete them
- Figures having an edge in the form of an arc from a chain can be connected to each other in a similar manner by means of a connector. loops in the center.
Figures can also be connected to the toppart of a pair of corresponding loops. Close the loop on the last circle of the second figure and make a sliding loop at the top of the corresponding figure. Loops from the first figure before continuing.