Pupa tilda, thanks to its originalindividuality, can afford to be without a face, mouth, nose, with little eyes dotted. But in all other cases the painting of the face of the doll is one of the main ways to enclose a character, a soul, in a craft. The beaten phrase "eyes - the mirror of the soul" in this case, the right to 100%. It is the expression of the puppet face, raised or lowered corners of the mouth, the shape of the eyebrows tells about the nature of the textile doll. Therefore it is very important to paint her face in the way the author conceived and according to all the laws of plastics.
Master class of face painting of caramel dolls
Textile doll caramel should be fun,a bit naive, and therefore a little surprised. Smiling mouth, round snub nose is already stitched along the contour. We only need to apply decorative make-up. We will paint with acrylic paints, although, in some places, it is allowed to apply paint and oil painting. Prepare in advance a palette for the dilution of paint, brushes of different thickness and rigidity, white paper for the sample.
- Master class start with the preparation of paint. Lay it a little bit on the palette and dab the tip of a dry hard brush. Tone choose a little darker than the "skin" of the toy. Lubricate the excess paint on a sheet of paper.
- With light quick strokes, apply the paint on the cheeks, in the grooves of the lines, near the eyes and mouth. You can slightly overshadow the nose of the nose. If the paint has not laid flat enough, shade it with a cotton swab.
- Apply white paint to eye circles.
- Mark the middle of the eye with a pencil, thenstep back a little up (1-2 mm) and from this center draw a large circle. Back up another 1 mm and draw a smaller circle. Make the eyes the same. Paint first the large circle with a light brown paint, then, without waiting for it to dry, make the outer diameter dark with a smooth transition to the center in light brown. After drying, mark the black pupil.
- Make a thin brush with two white spots on theboth pupils. One small, the other big. Look how the eyes of our doll have shone. Here is a hand-drawn plastic face turned out. It remains a little to hold the lips with dry red paint and caramel is ready.
Council. For toning, you can use a mixture of ground cinnamon and small instant coffee.
Painting plastics for ladies
We begin this master class with a pencil drawing. There are certain rules, proportions, according to which all features are drawn not only to dolls. Imagine that a person is a circle. Divide it mentally into 4 equal sectors. On the horizontal axis, the inner corners of the eyes and the centers of the pupils will be located. The outer corners, depending on the facial plastics, can be lower, higher and generally asymmetrical to each other. In our case, they are lowered down. Textile doll-melancholic. Raised at the nose of the eyebrows, too, tell us that this craft does not have a very happy life.
Master class from Irina Hochina
Pay attention, what are the living eyes of dolls,which is painted by the wonderful craftsman Irina Khochina. It seems that these are not drawn, but, at least, glass pupils. How to achieve this, Irina tells in one of the master classes. Always remember that the eye is a large sphere inserted into the head. The shadows on it are just like on the sphere. The extreme, lightest point is a glare, followed by light, partial shade and, finally, a shadow.