Pattern of panties and blouses for toy terrierwill independently sew a wardrobe for your pet. Both products are not difficult to manufacture. It is easy for any housewife to cut and sew them. Quite a bit of time and your four-legged friend will not freeze on walks in cool weather, will feel comfortable and cozy. Room dogs of small breeds require special attention. They are more adapted to the home climate, so their body reacts very clearly to any changes in the weather, especially to lower temperatures. Nevertheless, dogs need to walk, they need fresh air. To walk for your pet was as pleasant as possible, he needed to provide comfortable conditions in any weather. So take care of your pet's wardrobe. Clothing for him is as important as it is for you. Specialty stores offer a huge range of different things: kombeziki, t-shirts, sweaters, panties, shoes, sweaters and so on. Of course, the cost of such products is quite high. But you can provide the animal with clothes, and save if you sew or tie the clothes yourself. Today we will try to cut and sew panties, and also, to tie a blouse for that terrier. Let's try to figure out how to carve and sew panties. First we need to take measurements from the dog.
- The chest circumference of the animal is 38 centimeters.
- The volume of the neck is 23 centimeters.
- The length from the collar to the tail (its base) is 31 centimeters.
The picture you see shows how to properly measure the dog's measurements. To sew this model of trousers, we need to take:
- knitted fabric;
- knitting gum;
- the elastic is wide;
- buttons, various buttons, special Velcro - what you are more suitable for fasteners;
- a pin, sharp scissors, a sewing machine.
First we make a pattern of two parts. One of them is the upper one, which passes along the back, the second part is the lower one - it passes along the belly. The pattern is simple enough, as you can easily see for yourself. The detail of the top is cut out with a fold. There are two darts near the tail, although if it is convenient for you, you can make one of them (laid during the fitting). Cut the panties we need to process. For this purpose, a knitted elastic band is ideal, which should be tightened during work, or you can take a special tape for the edging. If you did not have neither one nor the other hand at hand, take the same material from which the panties were cut. It is also ideal for processing. Initially, we will connect the two parts - the top andthe bottom one. After that we will connect the trousers. It must be done so that a single seam is formed. Now the details are left. First we need to sew a rubber band. Its width should be from two to two and a half centimeters. We process the darts or darts, depending on how many of them we have, the hole left for intimate places, cuffs. If you are afraid that panties can fly offanimal during the movement, take a small piece of fabric and sew the harness and bib, which will be fastened (for fasteners we take Velcro, buttons, buttons). Sewing these details is very easy and the work will not cause absolutely no difficulties. As a result, we will get a suit, which will be convenient and comfortable. If the product is intended for the toy-terrier of a boy, we will make a hole somewhat longer both in the back area and in the stomach. In the event that the apartment is cool during the off-season, the dog can sew fully closed panties, as a home-made clothing. Model pants for the toy terrier, preventing traces of labels in the apartment In many cases, the males, so that they do not tag, castrate. But if this option is unacceptable for you, then you can exit the situation in another way. Many shops sell special absorbent belts for males. You can sew this on your own. To do this, use the already existing pattern of panties, just make some changes. We need to slightly extend the pattern across the belly. This must be done to ensure that the genitals of the animal are hidden. Now, take the diaper. Suitable for a special diaper for animals, or you can take a regular, intended for children, only a very small size (for newborns). We need to cut it and cut the resulting incisions with tape. Then the contents will not flow out. We glue the diaper to the pants using double-sided adhesive tape. You can use one more option. Instead of a diaper to take a natural mahr, and as pants or belts use the usual baby body. To sew pants you can use a pattern, which you see below in the photo. This is the main pattern of panties for dogs. On it you can sew like ordinary panties, light, and warm, only then add a heater. Remember, the main thing is to have enough clothesspacious, and your pet could easily sit down, run, jump, raise his legs and so on. With panties, we figured out, now we'll start making a sweater. Knitted sweater for toy terrier. Pattern and description A warm comfortable sweater for your four-legged friend in cold weather does not hurt at all. He will warm his little body and make the walk as comfortable as possible. To create a knitted sweater, you can use the following patterns. Yarn coloring is not important. Here everything depends on your desire and availability of threads. It is best to use woolen thread for knitting. Then the product will be warm and comfortable. At work, measurements are very important. As they are shot, look at the picture above. At the heart of any pattern is the length measured along the back of the animal. To determine it, we measure the distance from the dog's collar to its tail. The amount that we received, we need to divide by eight. As a result, we get the size of the sides of one cell. Now we need to draw a grid, which is required to create a pattern. One cell is eighth of the length of the back. It remains for us to transfer the drawing of the pattern to our length. Be sure to make sure that the waist and chest girth matches the pattern. If necessary, increase the width of the pattern. We will start to knit a sweater with a rubber. The number of hanging loops should be equal to the girth around the waist of the animal. Next, the loops will need to be added on both sides of the fabric so that when we reach the cutout for the front paws, the number of loops of the product corresponds to the volume of the breast. We will close the necessary number of loops and proceed to knitting the back of the product and neck. Further we transfer on one spoke the loops of the front part (chest) and weave until we reach the desired length. The seam will pass through the front of the chest. Now we sew a strip that passes between the legs of the animal. At the edges of the notch for the neck and cuts for the legs, we need to type the eyelets and tie a rubber band. We got a waistcoat. We bind the sleeves and get a sweater for our friend. Knitting Pattern for Dogs
- Knit need to start from the neck of the animal. The beginning of knitting consists in a set of loops, their number should be equal to the width of the collar zone. We impose as much as necessary to get the required width of the collar.
- We close the eyelets on both sides. At the same time we leave in the middle about two or three centimeters, which we need to connect the collar and the back part.
- At the same time, we will dial the loops on both sides, so that the width corresponds to the volume of the chest of the dog and its torso. We transmit to the place where the dog has its hind legs.
- On both sides of the edge we close the eyelets, leaving only those that are in the middle of the back part open.
- We send the tail to the tail and close the hinges.
- We make a seam in the middle of the neck, sew on the body separately.
- Now we do the fitting of the product on the dog. If during the fitting procedure it was found out that the length should be increased, we fix the necessary part and sew it to the product.
- The width of the panty for the hind legs should beequal to the second notch. Stitching is sewn and sewn to the neckline. We conduct similar actions with the second leg. We knit and sew sleeves for the front legs. Their form is almost the same as the sweaters for humans.
- If desired, you can attach a hood to the product. The form can be very different. You can knit by analogy with a heel for a sock or tie a rectangle, and then sew to the collar so that the hood turns out.
With a similar wardrobe your pet will not be afraid of cold.