A wedding is an important event for any woman. On this day, it is necessary to look beautiful. Obviously, the key role is played by the dress, therefore each fair-sex representative fits responsibly. It happens that brides want to sew a wedding dress by their own hands. You can see patterns of two outfits: 1 - in Greek style, 2 - with a great train. These styles are in great demand among the female audience. 1) Wedding dress in Greek style. The pattern is built for tall girls with a dress size of 72.76,80.84 and 88. It is necessary to check the table and find your parameters. It is recommended to use light and airy fabrics. Under the presented drawing create a pattern () innatural size. In other words, on a huge sheet of paper, draw a rectangle. At the right corner, draw a circular arc with a radius (R). Then draw a cut line at the bottom. From the waist to the lower area, put a couple of times the length of the skirt and mark. Then connect them with an arc. All patterns are presented without allowance for allowances. Therefore, for sutures and cuts, leave a half centimeter in advance. Leave 7 millimeters on the hem and on the slices of the plume. How to sew a wedding dress in Greek style?
- Stitch all the darts. Shut the depth of the longitudinal darts in the middle of the back.
- Drape details, and then applythem on the necessary details of the back and front halves of the back to the front. Rock the slices. To drape exactly lay down, and not sag, it is necessary to fix the folds vertically with neat stitches, with an interval of 8 centimeters.
- At the top of the future attire, perform the left side seam.
- On the chiffon skirt, the side seam should be stitched. Cut seam allowances to the required 7 millimeters, then sweep them together and iron them at the end. The upper skirt is taken along the top cut to the width of the skirt. Pull it with the wrong side to the front and sweep it. Sweep the side sections in the lower area by 20 centimeters, and then mark the place for the lightning.
- On the trail, adjust and adjust the allowances for the longitudinal and short cuts. A short cut must be taken up to 12 centimeters, and a lateral one - along to the top of the cut.
- The skirt pritachayte to the top. Remove the seam allowances.
- Lightning prick along the side slices. On two skirts separately, it is necessary to perform right side seams. Seam allowances should be inspected at the end of the cut.
- On the lining make a side seam, and aboveleave a 22 cm open incision. Lay the lining on the skirt from the wrong side, and then pritachayte it to the allowance of the seam. Lining to the ribbons of lightning.
- On the upper half of the lining, tucks off, andperform the lateral seam. Fold the lining together with the top of the dress face to face, and after mowing the upper sections and slices of the armhole. Shoulder slices should be left open.
- Cut seam allowances. Turn the lining upward, and then pratachaet to the seam allowances. Then unscrew the lining on the wrong side, tuck it and sew it to the ribbons of the zipper.
- Make the left side seam. The allowances are sewn to the lining.
2) Wedding outfit with train. The second dress differs from the first, but it is no less beautiful. The main "highlight" - a train. The outfit emphasizes the figure, and the lace graciously decorates the dress. The length of the dress will be 115 centimeters. The sleeve will be ¾. The pattern is designed for women who have 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 dress size. It is required to replicate the details of Pattern 1 and 1a, 2 and 2a, 3 and 3a, as well as 4 and 4a details, glue along the alignment lines. All details are given without allowances for seams. Therefore, on the lace should be left 1 centimeter, on the seams and for sections of one and a half centimeters, and on the lower part of the lower part - 3 centimeters. How to sew a wedding dress with a train?
- From the lace details, create the rear and front relief seams, side and French seams. Remove all parts with the wrong sides, and then cut off the slices by 4 millimeters.
- Razhyuzhte allowances, face down, add details and stitch. Supports zateutzhete in one line.
- From crepe-satin, create the rear and front relief seams.
- Lace details from the crepe-satin of the front half and back are folded with the wrong sides to the front part, and then sweep the armholes and the neck along the slices. Sliced backs also sweep.
- Pritachivayte lightning. On the details of the lace back note the allowances at the end of the cut. The middle seam is done on the lace back, and also on the satin separately.
Sew all the seams on the lining. For 2 centimeters long leave open the cut. Place the lining in the dress, but on the wrong side. Sew to the ribbon of lightning, and then sweep along the neck and armhole. On each sleeve of the product, it is necessary to stitch the upper and lower seams. Then it is necessary to stitch the sleeves into the armholes, and leave the allowances on the upper edge to protrude. After that it is necessary to cut off the allowances of grinding to the required seven millimeters. Sweep the sleeves and iron. Top skirts obkatuyte oblique bake. After spread it along any edge, and cut it to the bend. Beak, cut to the top of the sleeve section, prikolite, and twist the ends to the desired length. Pritachayte bake to the sleeve at a distance of 1 centimeter along the line of the seam of the sleeve. Cut cuttings. Beku back to the wrong side and sew by hand a neat seam. The lower section is edged with the oblique bake in the same way as the upper sections of the sleeves. Start at one side seam, and tuck the end. Place the second end of the bake over the first flat. On a wedding attire with a train that is made ofsatin, allowance should be ironed inside out. It was left to the lower part of the hem, and afterwards it was required to sew it by hand. The same allowance on the lining tuck and adjust so that the lining is shorter by 2 centimeters of the finished product. From the remaining flaps of the lining, you need to cut 2 slanting beys, a length of 15 centimeters and a width of 3 centimeters for the loops so that you can hang the finished dress. The width of each bake should be ready-made 7millimeters. Baku needs to be folded, take the ends together and sew them to the dress from the inside near the top end of the side seam to the seam allowances of the sleeve sewing. That's all. According to the instructions, you can sew wonderful dresses for the wedding ceremony.