A bandage on the head - will become a beautiful decoration for a small fashionista and will please parents. To make it, you need a bandage:
- Elastic lace;
- Fabric synthetic thin, you can take chiffon, satin, organza, veil, etc .;
- Beads, beads or a beautiful button to decorate the core of the flower;
- Sewing threads in the tone of lace, needle for manual sewing;
- Tweezers, compasses (preferably);
- Cardboard for making patterns, pencil or pen, tailor's chalk.
1. For the manufacture of patterns (templates), we draw on the cardboard 10-15 circles of different sizes, decreasing the diameter of each subsequent circle in comparison with the previous one. If you do not have a compass on hand, you can sketch any round objects - cups, glasses, glasses, caps from the cream and so on. As a cardboard can serve any packaging - from sweets, tights or an unnecessary card. 2. Cut out the drawn circles with the help of scissors - we got patterns patterns for making a flower. 3. Next, we have cardboard templates on the fabric and circle them with chalk or tailor's pencil. If you do not have chalk, you can take a washed (thin) piece of soap, most importantly, that it was completely dry. Also, a soft simple pencil is suitable for this. At the layout of cardboard templates we try to take into account the consumption of fabric, and, therefore, we choose the most economical option, reducing the amount of waste fabric. 4. We cut the mugs from the fabric with scissors, we get the patterns of the petals of the future flower. 5. Over the candle or other source of fire, we melt the edges of the patterns from the fabric. To avoid burns, it is convenient to use a metal long tweezers. Tip: To find out if a fabric is suitable for making a flower, check this before you cut out the petals. This can be done by taking a small piece of cloth and bringing it to the flame at a safe distance. If the edges do not burn, but are melted, then this fabric suits us. But in no case should we forget about fire safety. I do not advise you to involve children in the manufacture of flowers, because they may want to repeat this fascinating process in the absence of adults. An important detail: on what kind of cloth we work with and how we hold the cloth at the flame (above the flame), the shape of the petals that we will get will depend. If we cut the fabric section to a flame from the side - a flatter lobe and, consequently, a flat flower, respectively. When we keep patterns from above over the flame - the petals due to the deformation of the fabric will turn out to be more voluminous, convex, the future flower will turn out to be more magnificent. In many ways, the result depends on the thickness, composition and structure of the tissue used. 6. Fold the petals in a stack one on another in this order: first the largest, then smaller and so on, ending with the smallest petal. 7. Then we fasten them together with a thread, passing a needle through all the layers. Simultaneously with the stitching (or after bonding all the layers) we decorate the core of the flower with beads, beads or some beautiful button. 8. From the elastic lace we cut the strip along the length, slightly less than the girth of the head of the future hostess of the bandage. Sew the lace on the sewing machine with a small seam "zigzag". If the laces do not move well when sewing or strive to hammer into the shuttle, you can put a thin paper under the seam, which is then easy to remove. 9. Manually sew the flower to the lace bandage, closing the seam on the lace flower. 10. Compare the two flowers made from different tissues - they are very different. Cream flower is made of synthetic fabric, by interlacing and appearance close to crepe de chine. When processing over the flame, the petals not only melt along the edges, but also noticeably deformed. The blue flower is made of a denser satin fabric, when processing over the flame, the deformation of the petal did not practically occur, the flower turned out not so voluminous as the previous one. True, they are both very beautiful.