When planning an apartment renovation, it is very important in advancetake care of the style in which the interior design will be presented. Often, owners of standard apartments in monotonous panel multi-storey buildings inherent in Russian cities get tired of boring layouts and ordinary furnishings. If you want to create an unusually comfortable atmosphere in your apartment, transferring to a completely different dimension of romance and sophistication, you should pay attention to the Provence style. To truly get inspired with the ideas of this style and fall in love with it at first sight, it is worth familiarizing yourself with its details and features presented in this article. Content
Provence style features
Provence style can otherwise be described asfrench country style. It incorporates all the features and traditions of the same southern sunny province of France Provence. This is truly a cozy style that contributes to a break from the hustle and bustle of the world. It combines notes of romance with impeccable refined taste. It seems that he mentally transfers it to another era and this feeling is very important to convey and preserve through special attributes and decor elements. Attributes and decor elements should convey the atmosphere of Provence style
Provence style kitchen interior
By the way, in order to recreate this style,Doing a full repair of the premises is optional. It will be enough to bring and group certain interior details to get a real French Provence. As a rule, the Provence style is especially distinct in the interior of the kitchen. Here the walls should have a rough texture, it can be unevenly applied plaster or wallpaper with a similar effect. The floor can be made with wooden boards, ceramic tiles or natural stone. Ceiling painted with wooden beams. Kitchen furniture in Provence style is special. It has light shades with the effect of peeling paint and antiquity. This technology is called craquelure. Doors of kitchen furniture can be decorated with paintings. Also in the interior of the kitchen there are forged shelves, copper utensils and utensils, striped Roman curtains or with floral patterns.
Basic Provence Style Details
The most important interior details in the Provence style are:
- The prevalence of light shades in the interior (walls, floor, ceiling, furniture);
- Ceiling with stucco and wooden beams, the absence of complex plasterboard multi-tiered structures on the ceiling.
Provence style ceiling finish
- Creation of the effect of "attrition" and antiquity;
The effect of antiquity in the interior in the style of provence
- The use of floor or wall ceramic tiles;
- Wall decoration with brick or stone;
Wall decoration option with natural stone in light shades in Provence style
- Wall decoration with white stucco, white wallpaper in a small flower;
- The use of natural materials;
- Shod and wooden furniture;
Wooden and forged furniture as the main components of the Provence style interior
- Lack of spot lighting on the ceiling. Organization of lighting through a chandelier, wall sconces, lamps.
Lighting in the interior in the style of Provence It is also important to bring the following decorative elements to the interior:
- Textiles of light shades (white, cream, milk, lavender, powder, gray, terracotta. Lack of bright colors, the predominance of pastel, as if dusty shades.
Textile most fully reveals the features of the Provence style.
- Clay and white ceramic pots with a fine pattern.
- Ceramic wall panels and paintings with landscapes and flowers in simple frames.
Wall decor with paintings in simple light frames
- High legs at the furniture;
Provence-style furniture with high bent legs
- Glass light sideboards and carved antique dressers;
Provence glass sideboard in light shades
- Large windows with lace curtains and tulle, wooden blinds.
- Handmade embroidered bedspreads and walkways.
- Fireplace with ceramic tiles in bright colors.
Provence-style artificial fireplace
Provence style interior details
It is optional to use all elements of thisstyle, it is important to skillfully group several details to convey the spirit and atmosphere of the Provence style. It should be noted that modern things and elements of the Art Nouveau style look alien in the interior of the Provence style. Therefore, you need to think in advance how to beat such items as, for example, a plasma TV and other household appliances, which you cannot do without in modern conditions. Elvira Goleva for Decorwind.ru
Interior of the living room, bedroom and the whole house in the style of povans photo
Do you like the article? Share on social networks!