Among the entertainments and types of organization of children'sleisure both at home and in children's educational institutions includes a puppet theater. One example of it is the "Mukha-Tsokotukha" theater. There are a lot of advantages to the ufetrafigures:
- having a conical base the figures are stable on the table surface;
- Feather is not prone to deformation in subsequent use;
- The structure of the material is able to convey the features of the appearance of the characters.
For sewing felt toys for finger theater, you can use the templates already proposed above for printing or other patterns of insects represented in the fairy tale.
Knitted theatrical figures
Especially popular among finger and desktop theaters are those where toys for scenic representations are knitted with a crochet. To implement this idea, use:
- multicolored woolen or wool blend thread;
- buklikannuju to a pressure;
- hook number 2;
- toy eyes made of plastic;
- beads, buttons, ribbons and other tinsel for decorating the figures of heroes.
From the above-mentioned felt for the presented theater you can make decorations:
- Interior of the room, where guests are treated to fly.
Themselves figurines of fairyThe characters are crocheted. Their heads and trunks are customarily performed in the traditional for the manufacture of soft toys by the technique of igurumi. Dress up the heroes in dresses, hats, aprons, too, by tie them with openwork patterns from mottled yarn. In the same way, you can make the main accessories of a dramatized fairy tale - a money and a samovar. Colorful binding company will like as an adult or small puppeteers, and enthusiastic fans of unusual action to the audience.