- Organization of weaving from beads for children
- Lace braiding for beginners
- Butterfly in the technique of loop weaving according to the scheme
- Video: Master class of dragonfly beadwork according to scheme
What promotes the development of intelligence andAesthetic worldview of children? Of course, folk crafts. Such activity develops small motor skills and trains fingers, and this affects the performance at school, children become more attentive, more diligent. Beading for children is one of the interesting folk crafts that allows not only to take a child, but also gives unlimited space for creative activity.
Craft is not available for preschool children, andThat's why schoolboys will like it. Especially girls like to make various ornaments, but also the boys do not lag behind them. Weaving from beads for children is an opportunity to make with your own hands interesting ornaments, crafts, souvenirs that can be exchanged or presented to friends. And if at the beginning of education children use schemes, then after a while they already come up with their own style schemes.
Organization of weaving from beads for children
Beading for children is not difficult to organize,It does not require any serious cost. All you need to buy are some tools and stuff. All subjects for classes are easy to fit in the school bag. It is necessary that there were the following materials:
- Three needles for beads. Needles of 12th size. This number has the same thickness along the entire length of the needle, which is very convenient for working with beads;
- Colorful beads. Must be loosely placed on the needle;
- Nylon thread (monofilament, lavsan, fishing line). Useful for embroidery and weaving jewelry: bracelets, chains;
- wire. Flat and voluminous souvenirs are woven on it. It is easy to braid, so it is convenient to work with it, giving the product the desired shape;
- Fishing line. It is used for large volume key fobs, as the wire crumples and the product looks wrinkled. But the flat key fobs are woven from the wire, since the products from the fishing line will look like an accordion;
- Various preparations for decorations;
- Small scissors in order to cut off the thread, wire;
Czech beads of TM "Preciosa" All this is sold inShops for needlework. On sale there is a wire of different colors, length and thickness. The thickness of the wire should be selected with regard to the size of the beads, the thin will bend under the weight of the large beads.
That the child does not lose the desire to engage inBeadwork, you need to choose a quality bead. After all, the product for which so much labor was spent, should not lose color and look skewed. Therefore, the best beads are calibrated. This is one in which each bead does not differ from the other in shape. Therefore, when choosing beads, carefully examine each sachet. The color should be stable. To check it is possible so: moisten the beads with detergent, lay on a white cloth to dry and check if there are spots. If spots are found, one should not buy such beads. Japanese and Czech bead producers are the best, so it's worth taking their beads.
How to organize a workplace
At what age do you begin to teach your child a craft?Beadwork can be taught to children from the age of seven, when the child is already attending school and is accustomed to sit at the table for a long time. To interest children with this skill, the teacher needs to start with an opening speech. It can include the history of the origin of beadwork, where it arose, what features prevail among different peoples, and tell about various techniques of weaving. On the introductory lesson it is necessary to present the children a ready work on beading. Introductory words and work shows are capable of capturing creativity and defining the purpose of labor.
For beginners, the lesson should be built from the basic concepts:
- When it is necessary to take as a basis a wire, and not a thread;
- What features during weaving are manifested in the kapron thread;
- What is the difference between needles for beads and a conventional needle.
At the first lessons, beads for children will be replacedBeads, which are comfortable to hold in their hands and connect with each other. Once they gradually master the technique, you can then go to the beads. The first exercise is to string multi-colored beads onto a string. You can use one tone, but the task will be interesting and the children will quickly learn the basics of the weave if the thread is turned into a striped caterpillar or rainbow.
In the second lesson, you can already take the wire andTo make designs on it. You can purchase sets for creativity with schemes or draw up schemes yourself. Beadwork for young children should be based on simple schemes, as younger schoolchildren are quickly tired, they have distracted attention and lack of assiduity. With a complex task, they may lose interest, so you should choose products with age-related capabilities. You can make a flower, a heart, a ring, a butterfly with the children of seven.
Lace braiding for beginners
Beading plans for beginners and children needCompose in detail, so that they can be read without much difficulty. Looking at the schemes, the children see the future product in its entirety in color and in form. At the beginning of the training, it is impossible to do without schemes, since it is impossible to understand the principle of weaving articles from beads.
Begin to work according to the scheme you need from the loop weaving. This is the easiest technique and it will only need beads and wire.
The loops can be made in several ways:
- The wire is taken and beads are threaded onto it (At the initial stage of training beadwork we use beads, then we pass to the beads), bend it into the eyelet. The ends of the wire, so as not to scatter beads, curl (Figure a).
- By connecting the tips of the wire with the beads, letting them pass through the bead (Figure b), or do not twist the ends, but pass them from the two sides of the bead towards each other (Fig.
To make two loops on one wire, it is necessary to take the wire longer. On it you can make more number of loops. In this technique, leaves and petals are made.
In this technique, different trees are executed. Although the technique is simple and even a novice can do, but you need to be patient, since you will have to make a fairly large number of loops.
Butterfly in the technique of loop weaving according to the scheme
Materials for the butterfly:
- Long wire about 30 centimeters;
- Two beads for eyes of dark color;
- For multi-colored
We begin to weave a butterfly according to the scheme:
On the wire exactly in the middle we stringBead of light brown color, then both ends of the wire are passed towards each other (Scheme 1). And then by the same method, according to the scheme, we continue to weave the body until the creation of the first pair of the lower wings of the butterfly;
We connect the wire together and finish the head with one bead;
Here are a few simple schemes that will help beginners make beautiful butterflies and moths with their own hands:
At the beginning of training beadworkSchemes are used that give an idea of how a whole work of art appears from a pile of beads! This transformation always fascinates the beginners. Over time, this entertaining pastime in some children can grow into a real hobby or turn into a profession.
For beginners and children, there are many benefits and publications that will help them cope with the fundamentals of beadwork.