Remember the popular children's play of the mid-90's? Speech, of course, is not about expensive high-tech toys. Then a simple fortune teller from a notebook was much more interesting. She simply put her fingers on her fingers and was always ready to answer our important children's questions: who likes me, will it come true, who is a true friend and many others. In those days, almost every schoolboy knew how to fold an origami fortune-teller. And today you will remember how to make a fortune-teller from paper and how to play it? Maybe it's worth a while to return to your youth,to tell their children about this wonderful toy. And, of course, how to make a fortune teller from paper with your own hands, which is useful in itself as a process: show the children the technology of making toys, and let them invent their content themselves. This task will be especially exciting for girls.
How to make
The fortuneteller is folded from a sheet of square shape. You can take any paper, even an old newspaper, but if you are going to brightly paint your toy and write on it the original divination, take a blank notebook page or a standard A4 sheet album. Proceeding from personal wishes, prepare also paints, felt-tip pens or pencils, variegated stickers or any other ornaments, so that your article is a truly bright element of an interesting game. Below you will find a diagram as a visual aid to the folding process. Consider how to make a fortune teller from a paper with your own hands in the maximum approximation:
- By placing in front of you a standard sheet A4 invertical (tetrad) orientation, fold the page so that its upper edge lies exactly in the side surface. Remove the excess with scissors - you need a square;
- The first diagonal of the square is already indicated. Now squeeze the second diagonal - so origami fortuneteller easier to unfold in the final stage. See the figure, the diagram will help to understand the process visually. So far, as you can see, nothing is complicated;
- Further actions are similar to the folding of manyother origami figures from paper - fold the correct smaller square, wrapping inside the workpiece every corner of the starting square. Focus on the intersection of diagonals to perform this step neatly;
- Then turn the workpiece face down andrepeat folding the corners of the reduced square in the opposite direction - to yourself. Thus, the bundle will again reduce its square shape. And now just fold the workpiece in half (to yourself);
- Origami fortuneteller is already stacked, it remains to deployworkpiece into a three-dimensional toy. You see the peculiar flat pockets of your package, insert one finger inside each pocket (take the workpiece with both hands);
Open the pockets from the inside, giving them volume. The figure remains only to paint (fill with information for divination). Put the fortune-teller on the index and thumbs of both hands, bring your fingers to one point - the fortune-teller is closed. You can unfold the toy and so, and the way for the intersecting axes. It is interesting, is not it? Well, for children, just delight! How to make a paper fortune teller, we figured out. It remains to understand how to fill the toy with meaning.
How to play
In the game it all depends on your imagination. Preschool children and older children can already be trusted by the independent filling of crafts. Inside through all planes you can enter the names of the boys and ask the fortuneteller who is more sympathetic to her owner. Open and close the toy you need to account for, outdoor units usually sign parts of the world (north and south, west and east). You need to ask a fortune-teller question, then another person is asked to name any number and side of the world. Then they begin to count, revealing the fortune-teller then so, then and when the account comes to an end, the divination is completed. The answer is read on the open plane called the assistant of the part of the world. And do you know how to make a children's version of a toy? For the very young, you can paint the fortune teller. The opened pictures will show what you need to eat, so that Santa Claus accurately brings the right gift. The older guys can tell how to make origami-respondent to any questions. To do this, you need to write on the inner planes of the universal answers - "yes" or "no", "possible" or "unlikely", "ask again later" or "get patience". Where will we go in the summer with our parents? what will I become when I grow up; who of the guys in the yard is my real friend; how many gifts should I wait for my birthday? on what animal I am more like - all these, like many other questions, you can safely ask a paper fortune-teller. It's a joke, of course, but for children this is exactly what you like. Showing children how to make a paper fortune teller,Ask the children to lay down a few toys for different situations - let them do it themselves, train their imagination. And kids 3-5 years old make an emotional frog from the fortuneteller: just draw a cheerful tree frog on top and a sad one from below. Inside the fortune-teller, draw the frog's tongue (both above and below) - a funny toy-turntable will appear, which the toddler can show whole puppet shows (for the same purposes one can make a frog made of paper or origami fox). It will not cost you anything, except for a couple of minutes of free time. It is possible that you will also want to ask the fortune teller something important. So why not take advantage of the funny predictions that have returned from our distant childhood?