The technique of embroidering beads step by step allowseasily embroider any image on the fabric, create a beautiful picture. The main thing is to follow the instructions and follow the direction of the beads in the ranks. Thanks to the step-by-step execution of all the actions, even an needlewoman who has never worked with this material will be able to create her own unique masterpiece. Beautiful things that we all try to surround ourselves with, do not necessarily buy in the store. They can be created with their own hands, especially since it is much more pleasant, and the object of everyday use or interior conceals a part of the heat of its creator and a part of his soul. Among the many types of needlework, everyone can find something that appeals to him. One such type is embroidery, namely beadwork. In the article we will tell you in detail how to learn how to work with this material step by step. To begin with, we need to prepare the material and tools that are necessary for the work.
- Needles and scissors.
Canva has different numbers, depending onthe size of the cells, and different colors. Most often used white canvas. You can buy immediately a cloth with a drawing on it or use a scheme on paper. only then you need to carefully calculate the order of beads of different colors. Scissors can be taken any, the main thing is that theywere acute. Needles, it is best to take special ones, with a blunt end and a flat eye, then they will not get stuck in beads. But you can also use ordinary sewing needles, only you need to watch, that the eye was without thickening. For embroidery with beads, special threads are taken, which can easily be purchased at specialized stores. Beads can have different sizes. As a rule, material of the same size is used, although in some cases it is planned to embroider beads of different sizes to create the volume. To make it more convenient to work, each shade of beads should be placed in a separate container. The beads are sewn to the fabric with a seam "semicircle". On the front side, performing each stitch, one thread is threaded onto the string. The stitch is made diagonally, while the thread is displayed on the wrong side, very close to the bead itself. On the wrong side, a stitch is made, only vertical, and the thread is again displayed on the front of the product. The next bead is sewn in the same way. As a result, we have on the front of the canvasstitches are obtained diagonally, with the purl stitching vertically. It is necessary to follow closely during work for the correctness of the direction of all the stitches. Stitches performed diagonally should always be directed in the same direction. According to this principle, all individual fragments of the picture are embroidered step by step. At the end of the work on the embroidery of one site, the needlewoman proceeds to work on the embroidery of the following. So we act until the whole picture is embroidered. During the embroidery process using beads, the work thread must not be tightened too much on the underside of the product. The drawn thread deforms the finished product. Embroidery should be carried out in one thread. When the thread ends, it is fixed under the previous stitches, without tying a knot. Bead embroidery step by step
- The thread is inserted into the needle, at the end of it a small knot is tied. You need to embroider a pattern in one thread.
- One piece of the drawing is taken and the embroidery process begins. First, the leftmost bead, located above, is sewn. The first row of embroidery should go from the left side to the right.
- From the wrong side, the needle is inserted into the canvas box,located in the bottom left corner. The thread is displayed on the front side. Again, the second bead of the desired color is already threaded. The needle is pushed into the upper cell of the canvas, which is in the right corner.
- The thread is again stretched from the wrong side, and the needle should be inserted into the cell of the left corner from the bottom of the next bead when embroidering.
- The first row should be sewn in this waycompletely. Be sure to follow the sequence of actions - the needle comes out of the left corner, the bottom, beads threaded, the needle pins into the upper corner on the right.
- After the first row is completely embroidered,you need to go to the second row. In this series, the order is somewhat changed, since the needle emerges from the upper corner to the right and enters the lower corner on the left. Thus, the embroidery of the second row will pass from the right side to the left.
- The third row is embroidered similarly to the first row.
- If the picture is some kind of series will be a littlelonger or shorter than the previous ones, then from the wrong side, with small, unobtrusive stitches, you need to go to the right place, and then continue to embroider.
Similarly, almost all embroideries are implemented, for which material such as beads is used.