Painting "Loving cats", an embroidery scheme is simpleand available even to a beginner needlewoman, will be an excellent gift to a loved one. Completed with their own hands, which has eloquent themes, it will convey the warmth and sincerity of feelings. Cats or kittens are animals that make our world kinder, giving us their warmth. Their images are decorated with many products, clothes, shoes. Therefore, embroidered love kittens, miraculously decorate any interior of your home or home of the person to whom it is intended. To get started, you will need:
- any canvas, at your discretion;
- Embroidery frame;
- threads of necessary colors and shades;
- Needles designed for this type of needlework;
- lace, rhinestone, cardboard velvet for the design of the product and the manufacture of frames or finished frames.
- Painting "Loving cats", an embroidery scheme is simpleand available to everyone, is embroidered on any canvas that the liner has liked. After all, the whole pattern is sewn with threads, and the fabric itself does not serve as the background of the main theme. The finished picture is a square of 77 cells in 77 cells. In order to begin work on embroidery, you should determine the center of the picture. If it is already applied to the canvas, then the center is indicated by arrows, otherwise calculations need to be made independently. In order to get the intended picture, you need eleven colors of threads. At the same time, you can change the color gamut a little, which will help make the drawing more vivid or, conversely, in muted tones different from those suggested by the authors. If you plan to use woolen threads, you should embroider in two strings.
- Now let's get to work. To do this, you need to fix the canvas on the embroidery frame (this is more convenient to embroider). Follow the diagram, embroider the picture. It is necessary to make sure that all crosses are made in one direction, otherwise the product will turn out to be ugly and sloppy. After all the elements are embroidered, you need to embroider a mustache to our cats in love. To a white cat we make a mustache with a white thread, and for a brown cat's mustache we use a black thread. For embroidery of this part (whiskers) a line seam (thread in one addition) is used. To better distinguish a drawing, outlines of a white animal and the moon can be sewn with a silver thread with the addition of lurex.
- After the picture is embroidered, you need itdraw in a beautiful frame. Ideally, it should be a square frame, but if there was not one, you can exit the situation in a different way. To do this, you need to take a sheet of velvet paper of any color (dark red paper looks good). The rectangle corresponding to the size of the selected frame is cut out. In the rectangle, a window is cut out, the dimensions of which are equal to the dimensions of the embroidery (13 cm x 13 cm). We paste our embroidery on the base, and on top glue the pre-prepared paper window.
- Based on your own desire, you canin addition to decorate the embroidery around the edges with lace, rhinestones and so on, or you can just leave it in its original form. If the pattern is embroidered on a canvas with larger cells, it will be more expressive.
Our picture is ready. There are other variants of embroidery "Loving cats", as, for example, in the photo below. The principle of working on them is the same as in the previous case.