Make yourself a New Year tree, cheap,angry and, in addition, quickly? This is possible, especially if you have a few plastic bottles in your house - bottles or glasses. We bring to your attention a double detailed master-class: how to make an exclusive New Year's building from recycled materials.
Master class 1: Christmas tree made of plastic bottles
We will need:
- Plastic bottles of different volume, from 0.3 to 3 liters. Preferably green;
- A wooden stick whose height is the same as our Christmas tree. The diameter of the stick should be slightly less than the diameter of the neck of the bottles;
- the lid from the bottle;
- stationery knife;
Stage one:Carefully cut off the bottom of all plastic bottles. Carefully, with a clerical knife - first you need to make a puncture in the wall, and only then saw along the circumference. If sawing with a knife seems complicated, then you can cut with scissors. We leave one big bottom - it will serve as a support on which the herringbone will stay. The rest of the bottoms can be thrown out. Stage two:Bottles with sawn bottom cut into strips, 2-2.5 cm wide, of course, without bringing the cut to the neck. As a result, we get a kind of plastic "flower." Stage Three: Each strip is cut at the edge, leaving a distance of 0.5 mm between the notches. These are our "needles". In this way we will be able to make the future tree "fluffy". Each "needle" we bend - the branches turn out to be "magnificent". Stage four: Carefully thread the twigs on the stick with your own hands - so the Christmas tree is going to. Wider blanks (from larger bottles), of course, will be at the bottom, and those that are smaller (bottles of a smaller capacity) will be on top. We put the bottom of the bottle on a stick, this will be the basis on which the tree is held. We screw the cap on top, it is possible to hammer a nail for strength. Christmas tree of plastic bottles is ready! Decorate! On such an original New Year's beauty will look great tinsel, rain and simple matte balls. Garland on an ascetic tree from plastic can also look very stylish. Experiment!
Master class 2: how to make a herringbone from glasses
The most difficult thing in this procedure is, perhaps, to find glasses of green color. We will need:
- plastic cups;
- A stapler;
- toys, balls for ornaments.
Stage one:We spread our hands in the first row of eight glasses, a semicircle. We fix them with a stapler. Then lay out on the top of the second row - already seven cups. Also we fasten them with a stapler. And so on, each row is one cup smaller. Rows between each other can be slightly glued, for reliability, and also fixed with fasteners. The finished tree should be stable. Stage two:We put a toy or a ball in each glass. You can drip a bit of glue so that they fit securely inside. By the way, if you have a special glue gun - excellent, it will help to invisibly attach the toys to the plastic. The original Christmas tree from plastic cups is ready! But if it seems to you that this idea is not creative enough, here are the options for decorating or modifying such a structure with your own hands:
- You can put the cups not in a semicircle, but around. Only in this case it is better to "plant" them on the basis of a cardboard cone. Such a tree will have an attractive "facade", that is, it can be placed in the center of the room, while the semicircular looks good when standing near the wall.
- If you make a small incision at the top of each glass, you can pass a ribbon through it, fix it with a knot and hang a decoration on it.
- As decorations will look great painted golden gouache pasta-bow.
- Inside the round Christmas tree of the cups you can put a garland. It will be very beautiful to shine through the plastic, and its upper light bulb will perfectly replace the traditional star.