- Ideas for crafts made of thread and papier-mache
- Video: crafts from threads with their own hands
- Bracelet decorated with fabric
- Tips for papier-mache technology
- Video: we make ornaments from papier-mache
In the technique of papier-mâché using threadsEach craftsman can create both interesting crafts or an amusing toy for his child, and an element of stylish decor. This requires patience, perseverance, creative imagination and knowledge of some small tricks.
Ideas for crafts made of thread and papier-mache
Vase for flowers in the papier-mache technique SometimesThe question where to put flowers becomes urgent. A suitable vase, of course, can be bought, but it is much more economical and more interesting to make it with your own hand. Our master class will help you with this.
To make a vase
You will need:
- Adhesive PVA or paste for papier-mâché (it can also be produced independently);
Craft a vase
It will not take you much time to create this pretty craft. So:
- Inflate the balloon (the size and shape of your vase depends on its size);
- With paste or glue, glue the substrate with paper (it should be pasted in several layers);
- After the paper has dried, carefully pierce the ball;
- Attach cardboard to the bottom of the vase;
- Make another layer of paste or glue;
- Do not wait for drying, cover the vase with a film and remember until the wrinkles form and leave to dry;
- After drying, "arm" with threads and glue the product with any patterns.
Winter handmade items: a snowman New Year holidays have died down, but the old woman does not think to give up her positions. You can brighten up this cold season, making nice
Or cloth in the papier-mache technique. If you want to have a cute snowman at your home, for the joy of your children and you, follow the recommendations that our master class offers.
The technology for making this craft is quite simple. To begin with, you need to make a few balls of cobwebs, and already from these blanks "blind" your snowman.
For work you will need cotton threads (or viscose), several small balloons, PVA glue and a large "gypsy" needle.
The snowman is ready. If you want, you can give him a broom or wrap his neck with a scarf.
A strawberry and a lemon From spheres (it is possible to replace them with fingertips) and threads it is possible to make simple, but original hand-made articles, which can be used also as decor elements.
In the manufacture of thready yummy utensils there is nothing complicated. How to make them? Our master class will tell!
If you have a vase made in the papier-mache technique, but there are no flowers, why not "lodge" the lily of the valley with thread?
To do this, you will need to wind a fewCocoons (three sizes) of white color. The smallest will be buds, but more cocoons should be cut from the top to the middle. Bend each resulting petal outward. Paste the edges of the petals with silver braid or white lace.
In the technique of papier-mâché, you can also make a nice teapot or candy dish out of a thread. To do this you need to perform the following manipulations:
Video: crafts from threads with their own hands
Bracelet decorated with fabric
In the technique of papier-mache can not be producedOnly crafts, but also stylish elements of costume jewelry. Our master class will help you create a unique "designer" bracelet made of fabric. And do not rush to get rid of old woolen threads and threads of mulina, with their help, you can also weave excellent bracelets and
To create a bracelet from a fabric, you will need:
- A bottle (plastic);
- Adhesive PVA (dispersion);
- Strip of fabric (its width should be twice the diameter of the bottle);
- Paper for wrapping (2 colors);
- Needle and thread;
Craft a bracelet
Tips for papier-mache technology
In order to work with threads in the technique of papier-mache brought only pleasure, it is necessary to follow simple rules:
And finally: work better with gloves and apron. This will protect you from unnecessary trouble.
Video: we make ornaments from papier-mache