Preparing for the wedding, each couple triesthink through all the details to the smallest detail, because he wants the celebration to pass without a hitch. The newlyweds are literally every minute under the lenses of photo and video cameras, which catch the smallest details. Therefore, it is especially important to achieve ideality in the images of the bride and groom. At the same time, girls pay more attention to their appearance and various accessories. The American-European tradition of tossing a wedding bouquet has long been adopted by our brides. It is quite logical that by this time the bouquet should remain fresh and attractive. It will be easier to achieve this if you do it in Kansas technique, while it will be unique and stylish. The origin of the basic style of Kanzash - tsumami -carry to the extreme antiquity. Their inventors were geishas, who came up with an original way to decorate their hairstyles, which they used, including during the cold season. The material for the manufacture of kanzash is precious metals, bone, and, of course, fabric materials. Our workshop is designed to help you makeyour own wedding bouquet using Kanzash technique. Learning to compose from the segments of the atlas the basic elements - twisted sharp petals, you can create any flower compositions, bows and garlands. The beginning of work should be preceded by a well thought out idea and design, the selection of shades and shapes of flowers, so as to maximize the full combination. Do not forget about the use of all kinds of jewelry, such as hairpins in the form of butterflies, dragonflies, and so on, which are able to add a bouquet of refinement and a certain chic. Description of the progress of work. 1. First, a round base for a bouquet of newspapers or a styrofoam ball is made. This area should be wrapped with a string. It is inserted a wooden stick and fixed on the glue. After it dries, the stick is wound with a string and a ribbon of the necessary shade. After that, the base of the bouquet can be considered complete. 2. We begin the production of ribbons of flowers. For this purpose, a circle with a notched sector is cut from the dense material, which is sewn in the form of a cone. From the tape of 20 mm width, lay out the flower and fix it with a thread. 3. Each flower must be fixed to the base and decorated with brooches, rhinestones, stones, beads, feathers and other. That's all! Making a wedding bouquet of Kanzash with your own hands is over! Certainly, the design and shape of the bouquet can be changed in accordance with the subject of the event. See also some of our tips for a wedding bouquet:
- you should avoid making an excessively cumbersome and heavy bouquet; do not forget that he will be with you almost the whole day;
- Avoid harsh odors when powdering a bouquet, because they can cause an allergic reaction and even a headache;
- Do not overdo with ornaments, remember that they can outshine flowers directly;
- flowers should not be the same color, however, and the overall harmony between them must be respected;
- think first about the shape of the bouquet; among floristsit is accepted to be based on two indicators: the growth and the figure of the bride. A bouquet in the form of a droplet will blend in with a high bride. In the hands of a magnificent bride, the average bouquet will look perfect. For low brides, a bouquet of any shape is recommended, but not too elongated.
In addition to the bouquet of Kanzashes, other elements of the wardrobe, such as a dress, can be decorated in this technique. Go ahead and fantasize and experiment, because you are the main character on this holiday. Your own hand-made bouquet is a kind of amulet that carries a powerful charge of positive energy.