In the winter, children constantly needin warmth and comfort. Therefore, overalls are the best choice of clothes. In it children will be free to run and play outside. They need to be constantly in warmth, otherwise children can catch cold and get sick. To sew a simple coveralls winter patternshould be as accurate as possible. Below is a scheme for creating clothes for a child, whose growth is 90-102 centimeters. What materials will be needed in the work?
Are all the materials collected? Then you should start creating a pattern. All dimensions are in centimeters. The dimensions are not all, only the most basic ones. The outer part of the overalls will need:
The inner part will need:
When the patterns are ready, you can proceeddirectly to sewing overalls. It is recommended to use the following sequence of actions, so as not to get confused and do everything right. First we'll work on the outer part of the overalls.
- Apply on the back;
- Sew the hood from the outer fabric, detach all outer seams;
- Sew pockets;
- Pritachte sleeve to the back and forward;
- Perform side seams of the top;
- Grind the back seam on the trouser legs until lightning begins;
- Stitch the side seams of the pants;
- Sew the top of the overalls with the bottom part;
- Attach the elastic band for the belt from the wrong side;
- Pritachayte hood to the armhole;
Now we'll work on the inside of the overalls.
- Pritachayte all open obtachki, made from external fabric, to the pants and sleeves;
- Stitch the shoulder seams of the lining, tuck off the side seams, stitch the sleeves into the armhole and stitch the seams;
- Sew trousers as well as outer;
- All allowances spread and stitched;
- Stitch the upper part of the overalls from the bottom to the waist. From the wrong side, sew a rubber band;
- Sew the inner hood, and then pritachaite it to the armhole armhole;
After the above steps, you need to connect the inner and outer parts.
- The outer and inner hood should be worn on the front edge. Do not touch the fasteners yet. On each side, sew gum.
- Stitch sections at the bottom of the pants on both sides of the overalls, and do the same with the sleeves. Insert the rubber bands. Pull off the ready-made sleeves and trousers.
- Connect the neck of the lining and the upper part on the machine or with your hands. This must be done so that the lining does not depart from the fabric when the overalls are hung.
- Sew the strap for the fastener, unscrew and detach.
- Sew a zipper. At first, it is necessary to sew it to the external fabric, then it is bent and sewed with a single stitch.
The overalls are ready, and you can play outside with the baby!