Working with plasticine is a favorite activity of anychild. In addition to the fact that she gives the young creator great pleasure from creating some objects with her own hands, this work is also incredibly useful for the development of fine motor skills and associative thinking. The first lesson is intended for parents. Once show the child how to make a penguin out of plasticine, and your house will be filled with peace and an entire zoo of plasticine animals.
Penguin from the koloboks
Kolobok is the first thing that learns to sculpt fromplasticine baby with their own hands, because it is done very easily. It is necessary to take a piece of material and roll it for a long time between the palms, until it becomes round.
- Take clay in three colors: black, white and yellow.
- Roll two differently sized koloboks. The one that turns out to be the smaller diameter will become the head. Pull out a little bollocks a little, it will be the trunk.
- Roll a small raw material from the white stuff, then flatten it between your fingers and attach a "pancake" to the place of the tummy of our craft.
- Make two black "sausages" and flatten them between the fingers. It will be wings.
- Attach the wings on the sides of the penguin.
- Roll up very tiny white balls and squeeze them directly on the muzzle of our bird. Then, in the same way, you need to make black pupils.
- From two yellow koloboks we make paws.
- Slightly flattening their fingers, make small dents a corner of the toothpick. It will be your fingers.
- Attach the paws to the body.
- It's so easy and quick to make a whole family of penguins.
If you have very little source material, but there is a plastic box from under the kinder-surprise, you can get a charming penguin.
This two-dimensional artwork can become originala gift-postcard if all this is done on beautifully designed thick paper or a piece of cardboard. For better quality of work, it is desirable to replace clay with polymer clay. It is interesting, that from the same details it is possible to blind both a penguin and an owl.
A ready-made penguin made of plasticine, madefirst or second way, can turn into a little Santa Claus, if you dress him in a hat with a pompon. For this, it is not at all necessary to take a needle or knitting needles. Just blind the penguin from plasticine with the same cap. Do it better by rolling a pyramid out of the ball and dressing it on your left thumb. Having formed a cap, put it on the head of the craft and attach a plasticine pompon.